Pleba Girls Party: It's all in the hips, you see.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey girls and guy :wink::hug:

my 2 aunts, my uncle and my younger cousin have just left! we went to the cinema then just ate out at the pub, steak and chips :drool:

The landlord of my local pub is being really weird with me! i've been going in for 4 years and he asked his sister to ID me last night :eyebrow: :mad: Then he was just staring at me in the pub :| god knows what ive done wrong :madwife:

Bri if you see this Good luck with the exam :hug:

Be back soon

x

bonoishot said:
Hey girls and guy :wink::hug:

my 2 aunts, my uncle and my younger cousin have just left! we went to the cinema then just ate out at the pub, steak and chips :drool:

The landlord of my local pub is being really weird with me! i've been going in for 4 years and he asked his sister to ID me last night :eyebrow :mad: Then he was just staring at me in the pub :| god knows what ive done wrong :madwife:

pub food.:drool: :drool:

weird landlord :yikes:

i got asked for ID once on my entire trip last year, in london. funny thing is that it was last drink i had before the flight home :lol:

the rockin edge said:

pub food.:drool : :drool :

weird landlord :yikes :

i got asked for ID once on my entire trip last year, in london. funny thing is that it was last drink i had before the flight home :lol:

:lol: that happened to me in Chicago! me and Wild had gone to pick up our ETS tickets from the ETS party! The party was in an Irish pub so it would have been rude not to have a birthday drink (its was my birthday that day and Wilds the next :shifty: )

The bar guy served me a Jack Daniels and Coke, then when i was 3/4 way through the drink he ID'd me :shrug::lol:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

:lol: that happened to me in Chicago! me and Wild had gone to pick up our ETS tickets from the ETS party! The party was in an Irish pub so it would have been rude not to have a birthday drink (its was my birthday that day and Wilds the next :shifty: )

The bar guy served me a Jack Daniels and Coke, then when i was 3/4 way through the drink he ID'd me :shrug::lol:

:lol: 3/4 the way through the drink :scratch:

:wink:

it'd be nice if the didn't check ids in chicago :shifty:

Adam heres my pics from the CN tower in Toronto, its was soo sunny!!

Heres overlooking Lake Ontario

d215bd1a.jpg

04aa831a.jpg

This time next year i'll be living in Toronto :drool:

Hey Jem :hug: How are you feeling now?

My throat's not sore anymore, but I'm all stuffy and sneezing my head off. :scream: I wanted to get so much done this weekend.

Spring colds :madwife:

Gorgeous pics! :love:

:wave:

We didn't go to the pool today because we all got really burnt yesterday, but we're having an early dinner and then going swimming at night. :drool: :hyper: It'll be so much fun! :happy: And my aunt and uncle are leaving on their cruise tomorrow. :sad:

How are you girls?

the rockin edge said:

they don't normally id at the cinema around here :shrug :

:lol: they didnt ID me! my aunt asked what age someone has to be to get in as a child (as my cousin is 13) and when the guy selling the tickets asked how she was enquiring about she said is 13 still a child? and he was like so you want to 13 year olds then ! as it was cheaper we said yes :shifty: but i was like im 22 :scream::reject::lol:

VintagePunk said:
Sami :hug: Sounds like fun. :)

Did you see my post about Purim? Maybe that's what your aunt thought she was celebrating the other night? :shh: :wink:

Actually we aren't going, the lights at the pool are broken so they're only open 'til sundown. :madwife:

:lmao: I saw your post. We don't do Purim. :lol: You are supposed to dress up in costumes or something, and build a little hut in the back of your house. Yeah, maybe she mixed up the holidays. :shifty: :laugh:

VintagePunk said:
:hmm: Do any of your families celebrate Purim?

We used to when I was younger...not any more though :shrug:

I'm making like 50 pages worth of copies right now for the Sedar :yawn:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom