Pleba Girls Party...Innocence just aint what it used to be...don't hold back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Susan :hug:
Yes, work isn't very fun eh? I have to limit myself today to make sure I get done all that I have to. :sigh:
Aww, isn't there anyway you can contact your TA or something for help? I wish I could help ya. :hug:
Grand National...is that racing?
The Scots do seem to get around, VP has some Scottish in her ( :giggle: )..so do I, my neighbour is Scotish.....:)

:hug: Until Later Wild. Have a nice walk.

Martin (thats NI right?)...his cousin rides?

:laugh: Susan....trust me..I was not trilled to be owken up to see that....

Last edited:
Are you still going for your walk Wild? Don't know what you mean about the weldy thing!

Yes, Bri! It's horse-racing! It's the most famous one here in Britain&actually the jockey who won is Irish, no less!! He talks very fast, tho'! Not nice and slow and incredibly sensual like B does!!! mmmmmm yum/drool!! Yes, us Scots sure do get around 'cos we're the very best!!!! :yes: :sexywink:

The crap thing about my tutor is he apparently always has an answering machine switched on! :mad: It's as if you can't get him to answer, only leave a message&he seems to put a bigger emphasis on emailing, but that doesn't exactly suit my needs! Damn it! I really will have to just miss out on some of it, but if i stick to a timetable in future&stick to it, i should be fine! :wink:

How long are you on, Bri? I should be off soon! :huh:

:hug: Susan.

I think I'll be off and on today. Like right now I'm doing all the online evaluations for my course, so I fig I might as well hang out here too.

That sucks about your tutor. I'm sure you'll get caught up tho....have you met anyone in the class that you could phone to ask questions to??

:laugh: Stars, Chizip wants to know where part 9...of *someone's* story is...:tongue:

Last edited:
so no one has mentioned our little "romp" lastnight? ha ha ha ....wild and susan are probably too scared:lmao: :lmao: just pretending it didn't happen:lol: :lol:

Hi Dis! :wink: :wave: Work is really getting me down! :(

I just read the LAST chapter of 'Maze'!! Didn't even realise it had gone on lastnite&just spotted it! Great ending!! :yes: :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:laugh:

How are you on this fine morning..err..afternoon?

Currently I'm pretending that I'm in a seat of power, and that my opinions matter while filing out these evaluations...:p

I'm pretty good, just got back from town..had to get some underwear and goldfish food:huh: my bf has to work today:madspit: so here I am with the dogs and left over chinese food:drool: :drool:

those wouldn't be professor evaluations...would they?:evil: :evil: :evil:

susanp6 said:
Hi Dis! :wink: :wave: Work is really getting me down! :(

I just read the LAST chapter of 'Maze'!! Didn't even realise it had gone on lastnite&just spotted it! Great ending!! :yes: :up:

HEY susan!!!! awwww..work sucks:madspit: don't let it get ya down too bad though:wink:

DId you see what bri and I were "doing" lasnight?:wink: ........:shifty:

Dismantled said:

I'm pretty good, just got back from town..had to get some underwear and goldfish food:huh: my bf has to work today:madspit: so here I am with the dogs and left over chinese food:drool: :drool:

those wouldn't be professor evaluations...would they?:evil:

Underwear and fish food :laugh: Nice combo.....

Oh, that they would be :evil:
Mwah ha ha ha........

:laugh:

Ya, I forgot to mention the last chapter of Maze was up, very lovely endng, a great story actually. :)

Pez :drool:

No, I haven't seen the MissLA vid...where is it?

starsgoblue said:

Helllllooooo!!!! *gives Jules a Tweety Bird Pez dispenser* :p

Did y'all see the video excerpt yet of Ms. LA-......:| So funny and yet soooo sad....

:lol:

No I haven't seen it yet. I'm at work right now and this computer is the pits....

I'm going to try for Las Vegas tix...:huh:

it doesn't allow me to look at it:madspit:

oh well...I need to clean the house anyway..and organize my underwear drawer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom