Pleba Girls Party - In a place where the wind calls our names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

At least we live close to Dublin :drool : :drool :

Only 21 weeks til i go again...although i may go a couple of days to surprise NI for his 40th birthday

Dublin :drool: :drool:

i already got time booked off in may/june to go see fly and ruff :lmao:

me and kat are planning multiple trips to dublin :drool:

still how likely is it that you will meet B in dublin, i know its a small city but still :lol:

im just gonna be happy with going to dublin :drool: if i met any of the band it would be an unexpected bonus :wink:

Bye GG

circa1992 said:
OMG my mom just reminded me of something....

I almost met Bono the day before my 13th birthday....he was five feet away from me and gave me the peace sign :faint: :heart:

I can't believe I forgot about that :lmao:

And my mom got a GREAT picture of him giving me the peace sign too :hyper:

thats sooo cool :drool:

WildHoney said:
Well i been to Dublin like 50 times and not a sniff of a band member :sigh:

I can't wait to see Ruff again:drool: Is Fly still going to Dublin this summer??

50 times , at least its a grat city and you have a good time nomatter what :yes::happy:

i know it'll be great to see ruff again :drool:

and fly :drool: yes as far as i know she is still going :hyper: how awsome would it be to meet them when shes over as she didnt meet anyone in TO

that would be cool :wink:

sami0201 said:
back :)

Sarah post the pic of him giving you the peace sign! :happy: That's so cool :love:

Hey again :hug:

I'm having trouble finding it, saying as I have 15,859 pictures on my computer :grumpy: But when I do, I'll post it :love:

show.jpg

OK, after searching through 15, 859 pictures...I found two from that day, we saw all the band members come in but Edge and we got a picture of Larry but you can't see him...so here's:

Bono (the hand holding the U2 thing is me):
P1020165.jpg

Adam (the blurry thing is my hand):
P1020168.jpg

Bri :hug:

Paul's still single :wink:

so's Pop Bono :D and I'm thinking of adding Babyface Bono, too :heart: (There is a mullet, too but it's so ugly I don't think I could stand to use it for any sim!) :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom