Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lmao: so should I keep him? or should I send him back and just keep douglina?

hope you feel better! :hug: but I know you'll be there Monday no matter what :rockon:

keep the little fella:yes: he will look nice wiht lights and ornaments:love:

I will go to that show even if I am dead! I will just have them prop me up near the stage....:lmao: it will be like a weekend at Bernies thing:lmao:

Dismantled said:

keep the little fella:yes: he will look nice wiht lights and ornaments:love:

I will go to that show even if I am dead! I will just have them prop me up near the stage....:lmao: it will be like a weekend at Bernies thing:lmao:

:lmao:

I'm going to put up the lights and stuff...I'll be back soon! :wave:

sami0201 said:

omg that's the first thing my mom said!! :lmao: she said it reminds her of Charlie Brown!

Hey, don't knock "A Charlie Brown Christmas"! It's the only Christmas special which tells you what Christmas is really all about. I :love: that show.

And "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas." And Rudolph. It's kind of a shame I don't have kids or young nieces or nephews so I can use the excuse of showing those specials to them to watch them every year ... :lol:

jobob said:

Hey, don't knock "A Charlie Brown Christmas"! It's the only Christmas special which tells you what Christmas is really all about. I :love: that show.

And "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas." And Rudolph. It's kind of a shame I don't have kids or young nieces or nephews so I can use the excuse of showing those specials to them to watch them every year ... :lol:

don't feel bad Jo...I watch them:love:

Grinch is my fav:rockon:

Rudolph kinda scares me.

Dismantled said:

"Say, who's that lifeless woman near Edge's amps ... could that be Dis? That's a shame. I was kinda hoping to meet her."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

Grinch is my fav:rockon:

Rudolph kinda scares me.

My brother loves the Grinch. The way he behaves lately, my family thinks he's turned into the Grinch.

Rudolph? Scary? Naah. All of the other reindeer are the scary ones. Rudolph's cute. :cute:

Hermie the I-wanna-be-a-dentist elf? He's good for a :laugh:

Last edited:
Okay, I so did not mean to quote myself ... :rolleyes:

Not to be insulting, sami, but it sounds like you have some burnt-out bulbs in your string of lights.

Dad would always plug them in first before he strung them on the tree. That way you can see if any need to be replaced first.

Last edited:
DSC01914.jpg

you can't really see it lit because the camera has an automatic flash and I don't know how to shut it :lol:

jobob said:
Okay, I so did not mean to quote myself ... :rolleyes:

Not to be insulting, sami, but it sounds like you have some burnt-out bulbs in your string of lights.

Dad would always plug them in first before he strung them on the tree. That way you can see if any need to be replaced first.

it's not insulting :lol: I know but I don't want to wait until tomorrow to do the tree because then I'll never get it done and I don't want to go back out now to buy more lights

and the annoying thing is that right on the box it says that "if one burns out the rest stay lit" I don't think so!! :lol: :angry:

sami0201 said:

it's not insulting :lol: I know but I don't want to wait until tomorrow to do the tree because then I'll never get it done and I don't want to go back out now to buy more lights

and the annoying thing is that right on the box it says that "if one burns out the rest stay lit" I don't think so!! :lol: :angry:

Sort of OT, but I'm driving around with a burnt-out right tail light, hoping the rest of my car's lights stay lit until I can get it fixed ...

:wished we had a similie for crossed fingers:

Hello hello... I'm at a net cafe in Toronto... :hyper: :hyper: :giggle:

God I've missed you guys! My computer's hooked up, but as of last night the net hasn't been activated, so I'm here briefly *:hug:s all round* I'll go home after a bit and try there too :)

I just saw Aeon Flux - KICKASS MOVIE!!! :hyper:

sami0201 said:
hi Drea! : hug: : hyper:

hows the new place? do you love it? : hyper:

I LOVE IT!!

I just need my net to be hooked up (and all these damn boxes to be gone :lmao: ) and I'll be all set ;)

I have a Michigan bathroom! :giggle: The accent tile (outline) is dark blue, the main tiles are a pale gold - Michigan colours :wink: SG's gonna hate it if she ever comes to visit, being a State fan and all *smirk*

Drea said:

I LOVE IT!!

I just need my net to be hooked up (and all these damn boxes to be gone :lmao: ) and I'll be all set ;)

I have a Michigan bathroom! :giggle: The accent tile (outline) is dark blue, the main tiles are a pale gold - Michigan colours :wink: SG's gonna hate it if she ever comes to visit, being a State fan and all *smirk*

:lol: good, I'm so happy for you! :hug:

thanks Weldy! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom