Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

me too :sad:

if you go, I'll beg! :lol:

I don't think anyone from here is going...

It's only about 90 minutes from here. I was thinking that even if I don't get tickets, I might drive down there and try to get Adam's autograph on my print so I can finally get it framed. :drool:

Do you have the Achtung Baby outtakes? It's a 3-disc file and it's called Axtung Beibi. Someone in the music on the internet thread requested it, and I'm uploading it now, but i'm only on the first file and it's taking forever. If you need it, and I manage to get it uploaded, I'll give you the link. :)

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

It's only about 90 minutes from here. I was thinking that even if I don't get tickets, I might drive down there and try to get Adam's autograph on my print so I can finally get it framed. :drool:

Do you have the Achtung Baby outtakes? It's a 3-disc file and it's called Axtung Beibi. Someone in the music on the internet thread requested it, and I'm uploading it now, but i'm only on the first file and it's taking forever. If you need it, and I manage to get it uploaded, I'll give you the link. :)

I think I got it from you before :hmm:

that's a good idea to try and get the autograph :yes: but wouldn't it kill you to be there and not go!? :lol: I don't think I'd be able to do it! but it's better than not going at all, I guess :wink: Maybe if you tell them you drove from Canada and can't get tickets they'll give you! :lmao: :drool:

As much as I would love to see them, the only way I would is if I could get GAs (or even upper levels) at face. I'm too broke at the moment for anything else. :sad:

But yeah, I'd be thrilled to get Adam's autograph whether I saw them play or not. I can't believe he's the only one I need. I thought Larry would be impossible to get.

VintagePunk said:
As much as I would love to see them, the only way I would is if I could get GAs (or even upper levels) at face. I'm too broke at the moment for anything else. :sad:

But yeah, I'd be thrilled to get Adam's autograph whether I saw them play or not. I can't believe he's the only one I need. I thought Larry would be impossible to get.

I know, it's so awesome that you got Larry's autograph and actually met him :up: :bow:

I was sooo grateful and touched that he came out. He's pretty clear about not being comfortable with the whole fan thing - but it was really nice of him to do it. :)

What time are they getting there? :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
I was sooo grateful and touched that he came out. He's pretty clear about not being comfortable with the whole fan thing - but it was really nice of him to do it. :)

What time are they getting there? :hyper:

:yes:

:hmm: I think they were supposed to arrive at 3 something... :hyper:

It was so funny. We saw him drive in, and then when security came up and said he would be out in a minute, we were all very calm and casual about it. We were like "oh yeah...we're about to meet Larry." :cool:

After he left, we were all "OMG, WE JUST MET LARRY!!!!!!" :hyper: :hyper: :ohmy: :drool: :crazy: :hyper: :hyper:

:lol:

Yeah, I read something about that. Not sure what it is, though.

From what people were saying about the Philly lecture, sounds like there weren't any opportunities to meet him. If I'd paid $450 for that, I would have been very disappointed.

VintagePunk said:
Yeah, I read something about that. Not sure what it is, though.

From what people were saying about the Philly lecture, sounds like there weren't any opportunities to meet him. If I'd paid $450 for that, I would have been very disappointed.

I wouldn't really go unless I lived around there for that reason. If it was a show, it'd be a different story :yes: but people did meet him outside of the NYU one he did a few months ago

hi SG! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Sami :hug:

How're you today? I see you got your tickets and haircut this morning :)

I'm good...I don't want to babysit later though :|

yes, I'm so excited to see him! :hyper: but I wish they were U2 tickets! :sigh: :lol:

how are you?

hi Jules! :hug:

*now we have to hope that my dad doesn't decide to sell these tickets too :slant: :laugh: he probably won't, he loves Billy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom