Pleba girls party: hotlinker siberia...we know were bad...spank us....we like it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised you with that one eh? :sexywink: :flirt:

When's the next exam Bri?

I think i may go soon myself actually as i'm getting tired too&it's 2.10 AM here!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Silly girl..thats me and B :shh:

Autopsy eh? I can tie her to a table and have my way with her? :drool:

:laugh:

Bri....:drool: I was going to go to bed...but now you got out the fuzzy cuffs.....

~BrightestStar~ said:

I know what you like..:flirt:

Poor Weldy...you have to be comfortable with your sexuality......roll with the punches...or..heh..roll with B :drool:

I know you know what I know what I like:wink:

weldy...we are not really serious here, just goofy:huh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

And Bri...you should hear yourself talk! You are a Virgin here too! So..becareful of who you do S&M with...they will come back to haunt you!

:eyebrow:

I've joked with my friends once or twice like this too...it's a great laugh. We're just being goofy.

:giggle:

Susan...if I'm a fruitcake...will you or B eat me up?

:laugh:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

What's wrong with making sexual jokes and innuendos? We get cheesy, we get random...it makes me laugh, and it makes others laugh. What's the harm?

Whatever...I'm too straightlace for you and your tastes....you of all people can see this by now.

I bet you can see me in a nice dress at a ball while the rest of you are wearing jeans and a leather top at a dingy bar!

I see this...and I see B with you guys too..while I dance with Adam!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Whatever...I'm too straightlace for you and your tastes....you of all people can see this by now.

I bet you can see me in a nice dress at a ball while the rest of you are wearing jeans and a leather top at a dingy bar!

I see this...and I see B with you guys too..while I dance with Adam!

Well as long as B is with us :D

Mind you, my prom dress was quite pretty...and it laced up :tongue:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well as long as B is with us :D

Mind you, my prom dress was quite pretty...and it laced up :tongue:

I bet your prom dress was prettier than mine! Mine was a reddish brown dress with little belts on the front! Spagetti straps too.

And yes...B will alway be with you guys...while I have a chat with Adam and Larry and Mucca has a chat with Edge!

susanp6 said:
Cos i don't come from America&it's not something we have!
:hug:
Well I normally don't call it prom, we called it grad, but most people recognize prom better.
Basically, in your last year of high school, they hold a big formal party for all the grads, usually held at a hall with dinner and a dance, and people like to get decked out..so tuxs, and dresses.
Good fun.

I :heart: my dress....
It was purple-blue...strapless...and laced up at the back, corset style..and it was poofy..*sigh*..I felt so pretty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom