Pleba Girls Party - Has Bono "HAD" you yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI, GG and Wild! :hug:

Since my friend Ashley revealed herself as a U2 fan (damn near a PLEBAn :shifty: She said some...naughty thiings about :adam: ), I've decided to burn her a CD (or 3, at this point) of all the best U2 songs. My list is up to 50. :reject: And it doesn't feel done yet.

:adam: = :combust: Simple math.

...:huh: Ive forgotten what album "Electric Co" is on.

:ohmy: I just had the crud scared out of me. I felt someone tug on my sweatshirt, but there's no one around. :eeklaugh:

WildHoney said:

Yeah i did :drool: and the Bono kiss was the icing on the cake :faint:

I made him feel GOOD, :sexywink:

He's massive :drool:

I am sooooooooooooo jealous... :drool: he looked good. And all I have is 3 chords and the truth...well, actually I haven't even got the 3 chords :madspit: Still, I'm glad you got to meet him. Perhaps one day he'll enter my atmosphere :drool: Who knows maybe he'll turn up in a nice little cafe I know..:evil:

WildHoney said:
Ahh the same, busy at work, lazy at home, wrote a few fan fics, the usual stuff..

Have you got that new puppy yet??

Nah. :sad: Hubby has decided he's not sure if he wants one yet. :madspit: Still, I'm dog sitting for my sister in law in a few weeks time so it'll give us a feel for it. I might even be able to persuade Mr YDW that it's good.

Meantime, I've taken to learning to play my piano instead. :huh: :eeklaugh: It's coming.... very slowly. I think I can play Yankee Doodle Dandy now... :censored:

Also I might be going on some computer courses at work. Hope so. I could do w/learning something new. I'm getting stale..

youvedonewhat said:

Nah. :sad: Hubby has decided he's not sure if he wants one yet. :madspit: Still, I'm dog sitting for my sister in law in a few weeks time so it'll give us a feel for it. I might even be able to persuade Mr YDW that it's good.

Meantime, I've taken to learning to play my piano instead. :huh: :eeklaugh: It's coming.... very slowly. I think I can play Yankee Doodle Dandy now... :censored:

Also I might be going on some computer courses at work. Hope so. I could do w/learning something new. I'm getting stale..

And i thought you knew everything :sexywink:

:yippie: for the piano playing!! Any U2 tracks yet?? New Year's Day? Sweetest THing??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom