Pleba Girls party ...give us some tongue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

You must be on cloud nine!!! :hug: what were your general impressions of the show??

that was what i was about to go into last night before he "larry News" was "broken" :wink: !

Ohooooooo...........{now form words!}

I was styill kind of like in shock at being there! I was in twilightzone...finally as Vertigo lauched i was able to zoom in....

THey SOUNDed great!!! even for us so high up...i'm sureit might hav been better trechnically else where...but WOW...it was SO...enveloping!!!!! ANd they just sounded [song-wise musicianship wwise just soooo good!!!!!!

I thought Bono's voice was mostly EXCELLENT and ....oh, god....he'd turna certain phrase and I'd just sorta "gnaw" on my finger...almost unconcisious...with NO complaints at all..it wasn't like my seatmate for the eve was someone I'd be drooling with! Or like grab onto and ...guh! wimpser, sigh, etc :D

Like several lines into COBL....he did one of those i don't know what...and there was my pointer...in my mouth...:laugh:! that like happened 3 times...

WW ..waht a Fabulaous light show... my dad wasa lighting person so I was like oh, oh..I'd still do read the lighting mags he gets...with the purty pictures....

I'm not a big fan {:uhoh: don't any one throw bricks..} of Into the heart/ACD/and Elect Co...htere were oldeer songs I'd much prefer...Drowning man, surrender...I threw a brick...but hey

It was SO incredible to hear the songs I heard in brookln go for full tilt/effect....:love:!!!!!!

and of course i was overjoyed to hear Yahweh & LAPOE for the first time :drool: :drool:

and as an AB gal...what can I say :drool: :drool:
I love vertigo even moe and I have no prob with em doinhg it twice...[heh]

it even more spacey intense the second time

You canBET i'LL BE LOOKING TO GOO AT LEAST OB\NCE MORE IN THE FALL IN GFENERAL...PRAYING THAT i WILL GET A ga oR some CLOSER SEAT... SORRY PINKY SLIP

we'll see I'm just crossing my fingers that my photos of LArry & Bono came out....

I get them back thurs...

Last edited:
Bri! :ohmy: Girl I'm shocked! shocked I tell you! I had no clue Bono carried a stick! :evil:

BonoLarry.jpg

Anyone feel like a sandwich or is just me? :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

that was what i was about to go into last night before he "larry News" was "broken" :wink: !

Ohooooooo...........{now form words!}

I was styill kind of like in shock at being there! I was in twilightzone...finally as Vertigo lauched i was able to zoom in....

THey SOUNDed great!!! even for us so high up...i'm sureit might hav been better trechnically else where...but WOW...it was SO...enveloping!!!!! ANd they just sounded [song-wise musicianship wwise just soooo good!!!!!!

I thought Bono's voice was mostly EXCELLENT and ....oh, god....he'd turna certain phrase and I'd just sorta "gnaw" on my finger...almost unconcisious...with NO complaints at all..it wasn't like my seatmate for the eve was someone I'd be drooling with! Or like grab onto and ...guh! wimpser, sigh, etc :D

Like several lines into COBL....he did one of those i don't know what...and there was my pointer...in my mouth...:laugh:! that like happened 3 times...

WW ..waht a Fabulaous light show... my dad wasa lighting person so I was like oh, oh..I'd still do read the lighting mags he gets...with the urty pictures....

I'm not a big fan {:uhoh: don't any one throw bricks..} of Into the heart/ACD/and Elect Co...htere were oldeer songs I'd much prefer...Drowning man, surrender...I threw a brick...but hry

It was SO incredible to hear the song u I heard in brookln go for full tilt/effect

and of course i was overjoyefd to hear Yahweh. , LAPOE for the first time :drool: :drool: :drool;

and as an AB gal...what can I say :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love vertigo even moe and I have no prob with em doinhg it twice...[heh]

it even more spacey intense the second time

You canBET i'LL BE LOOKING TO GOO AT LEAST OB\NCE MORE IN THE FALL IN GFENERAL...PRAYING THAT i WILL GET A ga oR some CLOSER SEAT... SORRY PINKY SLIP

we'll see I'm just crossing my fingers that my photos of LArry & Bono camer out....

I get them back thurs...

That's exactly what I felt like on B's Birthday gig! Maybe when you get the pics.....maybe we can swap and compare.

Okay thats it. I swear I just got fucking chills! Its offical I now have a huge crush on...........

Edge! :ohmy: :drool: :|

I'm listening to the Slane dvd while i'm surfing and I popped it open for a minute just as Edge was singing the "oh ohs" in Pride. I swear I think I wet myself. :drool:

Dazzled, i really hope your pics turn out, so you can have tangible evidence of the memories, and I'd also love to see them!!
An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart makes me *melt*...*sigh* :)

So glad you got to see them!!! I feel like squealing like a 12 year old with you!! :) :)

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled, i really hope your pics turn out, so you can have tangible evidence of the memories, and I'd also love to see them!!

So glad you got to see them!!! I feel like squealing like a 12 year old with you!! :) :)

Now you are making me think of that catlike walk that B did!

:drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

*squeal* :D back...

you KNOW how ABOUSUTELY happY I am about it...AND I want in DETAIL your first gig!!! I'm :hyper: for you!

Oh, yeah...AND to hopefully facilatate the process... I just ordered from the place i put my film in.....along with the double prints...feels likea um...like a kid doing their first recital or something...:laugh:..or their first baby tooth to fall out :lmao:

"My 1ST PHOTO CD" :D !!!!!

dazzledbylight said:

*squeal* :D back...

you KNOW how ABOUSUTELY happY I am about it...AND I want in DETAIL your first gig!!! I'm :hyper: for you!

Oh, yeah...AND to hopefully facilatate the process... I just ordered from the place i put my film in.....along with the double prints...feels likea um...like a kid doing their first recital or something...:laugh:..or their first baby tooth to fall out :lmao:

"My 1ST PHOTO CD" :D !!!!!

I'll be happy to give the details...in fact, you'll probably never shut me up abou it. :lol: When will you get the pics back??

Back
Top Bottom