Pleba Girls Party: GG's daughters growing up fast *tear*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I did, and I'm a little confused. :huh:

They're combining the ETS pre-party with the ITH party? For all days? How big is Montanas, to accomodate that many people??

The ETS people would have to be given priority, because it's part of the package.

No, what I posted takes place ON THE 11TH, the day BEFORE the TO shows start. Has nothing to do with the pre and post-show parties on the actual show dates...

~BrightestStar~ said:

:sexywink:

Omg!
I should wear it (screw the towel idea), and bring a loofa to the concert.....he's surely notice me then!! :happy:

:lmao:

:laugh:!!

Yeah Ruff,
You didn't even try to kiss him better?
:tsk:

:wink:
:drool:

YOU SO SHOULD!!!!! DO IT!!!

Bono "can I lick your puss filled festery ear better :drool:

ok, this is the one...this is the one that is my favorite neck picture...can you see me in the pic? maybe not...i'm juuuuuuuuuuust out of view if you look down...

:shifty:

staring_22.jpg

Dismantled said:
:drool:

YOU SO SHOULD!!!!! DO IT!!!

Bono "can I lick your puss filled festery ear better :drool:

"c'mere, hon...lemme clean that up for ya..."

:yuck:

ruffian said:
ok, this is the one...this is the one that is my favorite neck picture...can you see me in the pic? maybe not...i'm juuuuuuuuuuust out of view if you look down...

:shifty:

staring_22.jpg

OMG!!! YOU DID IT!! YOU BROUGHT OUT THAT PIC!!! I AM ALL DONE...WHERE IS THAT HAND SANITIZER!! THAT IS MY ALL TIME FAV BONO PIC...:combust:

you were in the photo too!:

Dismantled said:
hi diane *lights cigarette

ok, that picture is so f:censored:g hot that really, i hyperventilate when i look at it. there are some champagne spraying pics when he has that same look on his face....

:combust:

:faint:

:thud:

*picking self off floor to greet Russty*... :wave:

ruffian said:

ok, that picture is so f:censored:g hot that really, i hyperventilate when i look at it. there are some champagne spraying pics when he has that same look on his face....

:combust:

:faint:

:thud:

me too:combust: I seriously cannot even look at it right now.....

Dismantled said:
Ruff..more hot pics in the neck thread:combust: the last one is new..never seen:drool:

*tires screech as Ruff tears out of this thread into the neck thread*

Dis :hug: diane :hug: Wild :hug: Ruff :hug: Sami :hug: *happy sigh* Lots of my favorite people. :D

We really need to speak with them about cutting you guys out of the photos! its just not cool! When Edge gets home I'll have a word with him. :wink: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom