Pleba Girls Party - Boy We're Out Of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh wow Wild, 19 days? I miss Ireland. I can't wait to go back. But I may have to wait until next year before I go.

I don't know if I said it before, but it's me, Mia aka r-h-s. Long story...but I got a new name. :)

unico said:
bye bye GG! Oh I meant to ask you, do you still have that picture you photoshopped of Bono kissing me? I lost it :reject:

I do, somehwere :lol:
didn't I post it in the photoshop thread?

otherwise I'll upload it tomorrow :crack: can't focus on anything anymore now...

unico said:
Oh wow Wild, 19 days? I miss Ireland. I can't wait to go back. But I may have to wait until next year before I go.

I don't know if I said it before, but it's me, Mia aka r-h-s. Long story...but I got a new name. :)

Hi Mia :hug:

I think a law should be passed that all hardcore U2 fans should get an all exenses paid trip to Dublin :drool:

I'm just lucky , one of the many benefits of being married to an Irishman:drool:

Drea, I think I have to pass, but feel free to share with the other girls. I have a date with my bed :yawn:

I'll see when I can get on here the next time but who knows :shrug:

Until then, take care and good night! :hug::hug:

Hey Wild! :hug:
I agree!

That's why I'm trying to live there instead of visit. I'm working out a job opportunity with my friends in Dublin. Hopefully it will work out soon! I'm definitely ready to leave this country for good.

In the meantime, I better get back to my current job. I just wanted to pop by.

Good night all! :wave:

I'm off to bed now
sleeping-smiley-015.gif

Have to go to work tomorrow, but at least next weekend is another long one :hyper:

If i missed you :kiss:

We had a pretty heavy discussion tonight because he went to the pub right out of work and didn't come home until 12:30

I've had alcoholism in my family in the past and it scares the hell out of me to see him drinking

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom