PLEBA girls party-anyone here?anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:
whew I didn't miss Bri's big One! :wink:

DG!! :hug:
*ahem* what's going on between you and Bri hm??

Mucca! :hug:

You know you're the only one for me(well, besides Edge 2.) It's not what it looks like I swear!

actually it is. :reject:

VP, SG, and Susan :hug:

susanp6 said:
Well, VP - I didn't quite want to climb into the booth with a fairly elderly woman really! :laugh: But hey! It was a great idea VP!

I'll bear it in mind next time i get to sit in one of those booths! Hey - That's the kind of place you could have risky sex!!!! :shocked: :eek: :hmm: My mind will be in overdrive next time! Jesus, i won't be able to get that idea out of my head now!

YOu should have asked the elderly woman to move. I must sure she would have understood, if you explained the situation to her. :wink:

susanp6 said:
Well, VP - I didn't quite want to climb into the booth with a fairly elderly woman really! :laugh: But hey! It was a great idea VP!

I'll bear it in mind next time i get to sit in one of those booths! Hey - That's the kind of place you could have risky sex!!!! :shocked: :eek: :hmm: My mind will be in overdrive next time! Jesus, i won't be able to get that idea out of my head now!

:ohmy:
You are really filled to the brim with smut today aren't you? :lol:

I'm having a party.....in B's pants :D

and I have proof....
UTEOTW_100112pants.jpg

touchbono245t.jpg

elevated2HD.jpg

67071230pantsaks.jpg

zoopants2.jpg

:dance:
I'm in such a good mood.......:hyper:

VP..gonna encourage me? :D

11....heee!

And has the concert started? Are Ruff and Jules near Bono at this moment?
I saw you saw Ruff accused B of giving her the cold ..LOL

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

You know you're the only one for me(well, besides Edge 2.) It's not what it looks like I swear!

actually it is. :reject:

VP, SG, and Susan :hug:

:lol: How's it going with Mr. Edge 2?

I'm always up for a threesome :shrug: :wink:

VP :hug:

You're back for the big one Mucca! Woo-hoo!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Hiya DG! I've been having evil Bono thoughts on his birthday when i was out&about!!! :ohmy:

Certain fixtures in bars making me have a Bonogasm!!! :faint: :combust: !!!

Discotheque!!!!! Thrusting cop Bono! OH MY GOD! LOVE IT!

Mucca said:

:lol: How's it going with Mr. Edge 2?

I'm always up for a threesome :shrug: :wink:

VP :hug:

It's going good. Saw him yesterday, dragged him around with me while I ran errands :laugh:.He came over for a bit, left his sweatshirt, and my mother saw it and was pissed. Nothing happened I swear! I might see him tomorrow. If not, I won't see him until Saturday. :sad:

A threesome? When can you make it to Boston? :sexywink:

VP!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You crack me up!!!

Mucca - How could i help it looking over at a booth a la fly by nite tell me? What can i do to stop myself thinking about that?? :giggle:

susanp6 said:

Discotheque!!!!! Thrusting cop Bono! OH MY GOD! LOVE IT!

Cop Bono eh? :wink:

bc0fc643.jpg

Bri, you're making too much noise...now the cops are here to bust your party! He's got his handcuffs ready...:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

It's going good. Saw him yesterday, dragged him around with me while I ran errands :laugh:.He came over for a bit, left his sweatshirt, and my mother saw it and was pissed. Nothing happened I swear! I might see him tomorrow. If not, I won't see him until Saturday. :sad:

A threesome? When can you make it to Boston? :sexywink:

Wow already have him taking his top off eh? You must be really working your magic on him :wink:

Tonight, in a couple hours...now....whenever you like :wink:

mmmm Bono crawling with champagne on the side!!! :drool:

Yep, We're hot eh RR??? :sexywink: :flirt:

Cop Bono - I'll come quietly, sir!!! :eyebrow:

Mucca said:

Wow already have him taking his top off eh? You must be really working your magic on him :wink:

Tonight, in a couple hours...now....whenever you like :wink:

:laugh:

He helped me bring the 20lb bag of dog food in. We just kissed, that's all. Damn, the boy can kiss :drool:

*overnights plane ticket to Vancouver* :wink:

susanp6 said:

Mucca - How could i help it looking over at a booth a la fly by nite tell me? What can i do to stop myself thinking about that?? :giggle:

Ok I'll give you that one! So are the booths spacey enough for some thrusting action?

VP! I just knew one of you would reply with something like that!

Purell RR? what's that?

J lopez just came on the radio!

susanp6 said:
mmmm Bono crawling with champagne on the side!!! :drool:

Yep, We're hot eh RR??? :sexywink: :flirt:

Cop Bono - I'll come quietly, sir!!! :eyebrow:

I'd come quiet if he liked...or loud....I bet he'd make me come loud.....:wink:

B know's how to get me there...he can make me come...higher...all the way to 10,000......
Elevationbend.jpg

he he he...Mile high club anyone?
My god...that could make an interesting cap too.....:D

Purell?......hmm..I dunno....with a name like *pure*ll I don;t think it really suits us...:p

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

:laugh:

He helped me bring the 20lb bag of dog food in. We just kissed, that's all. Damn, the boy can kiss :drool:

*overnights plane ticket to Vancouver* :wink:

:lol: That's what bf's are for.

Oh so you're coming over here eh? Seems like you're in an even bigger rush than me :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom