Pleba Girls Party-An Out of Body Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright...hmm..interesting...

Sun Square Uranus

This is perhaps a relationship that arrived out of the blue, when neither one of you was looking for it. If you are looking for a stable and comfortable relationship, then forget that and either get used to an unsettled, rattled, disruptive and disoriented lifestyle or don't stick around at all! You will either find this relationship to be liberating and eye-opening or it will scare the pants off you both. You may find the unconventionality and unpredictability of this relationship too much for you to handle, but you can count on one thing. It will serve to open you up to experiences you have never before considered. Traditional ideas go right out the window with this aspect. Endless challenges will make stability between you impossible. Just as the situation starts to stabilize, another event occurs to rock you off your foundation.

Several things are for sure. Your relationship will be full of surprises, it will be totally unpredictable and ever-changing and it will probably never be peaceful and totally secure. If you are looking for some adventure and can change with the moving scenery, then this relationship can be downright exciting. You may very well run into problems with the people in your community who see you as rebels, troublemakers and as potential threats to their peace and security. On the other hand, any challenges from your community or from the people outside your relationship can help to cement a bond between you, thus drawing you closer together.

A wild affair, a liberating experience, a walk on the wild side, a break from boredom, a refreshing change or way too hot to handle -your relationship can be any or all of these. High, electric nervous tension exists here and you will constantly need to be on the move in order to maintain levels of sanity. Plenty of breathing room and occasional separations from your partner are needed so that you simply don't burn out. Difficulties in legal problems can develop here because of the rebellious quality of your relationship.

You will be much better off with each other if you don't constantly challenge each other's basic beliefs. At first this can be exciting, but too much of it will only get tiring, leaving the worn-out one of you possibly looking for someone else who isn't so much maintenance and who doesn't cause so much wear and tear.

VintagePunk said:
Later Dis!!

OMG, on another thread, there is a suggestion to "google your username." I did mine, and this is what comes up on google.

http://forum.interference.com/t120641.html

My claim to fame. :reject: :lol:

:laugh:!!!

This is what turns up for me..
The one that began it all...History!
http://forum.interference.com/t115330.html

And some random website by someone who's not me..

I'm not gone yet VP :hug: :hug:

For the astrology thing, I can't get the other sections that you got...just this one..and god tell me you didn't *pay* for a reading with Bono :lmao:

Last edited:
Make Out Club
... User x.BrightestStar.x | Location: québec. Interests: i speak french so my
english sucks a little bit. Anyway... i'm 18. ++++ ...
makeoutclub.com/profiles/girls/834.php - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

:lmao:

Last edited:
MBS said:

:laugh:!!!

For the astrology thing, I can't get the other sections that you got...just this one..and god tell me you didn't *pay* for a reading with Bono :lmao:

:lmao:!!!! No, I didn't pay, it was a free offer they e-mailed to me. I registered with that site ages ago, and they're always sending me junk mail. I'm not even sure what made me open the mail that day, I usually just delete it.

VintagePunk said:
But legal trouble, problems with the community...threats to peace and security...OMG, are you two gonna join the IRA?? :lmao:

Now see...in my purely twisted mind..reading those parts..about an unusual relationship, legal issues, rebellious...made me think of *someone's* story.........:shifty: :wink:

IRA...can I go undercover with B?..maybe a secret hands on operation...:D

You're back! If you're still here, that is. I thought maybe you had to make a quick exit.

I read the new drawers this morning. What a tease...:lol:

I just looked at the page...there have been a ton of new stories lately. Nice to see.:)

Last edited:
I've made a number of quick exits :laugh:
My reflexs are like a cat..meow!

:lmao:
Seriously..she doesn;t know the comps on :shifty: :shh:

Drawers...:drool:
That story gives me shivers...did you read the kiss (from the last chapter)? :combust:

It's always good to see some activity there...altho, some stories are wasting away, like Hero and Star's fic

:lol: An Cat Dubh...shhhhhe cat! :lol:

Yes, I read it! :drool: I've really enjoyed the story, but it sort of frustrates me, too...I"m more of a to-the-point girl, I think. I would have jumped him in the second chapter. :lol:

Yes, a few authors need to tend to their stories. :eyebrow:

VintagePunk said:

The question is - do we ever really leave? :reject: :wink:

in my mind ....no:drool: I hate how life just gets in the way of our parties:wink:

Bri? you still sneaking some crack while mom is not looking?:lmao:

So....sleepy. :yawn: I'm trying to straighten out my sleep hours. My internal clock got completely screwed up when I was sick. :|

But I got up early today and forced myself to stay up.

MBS said:

:laugh:!!
:shifty: :shh:
Yes...I need my daily dose to keep me going :drool:

VP..you and I never leave..while usually, lol
*remembers allnighters where she was still coming here at 4am*

yeah once you go crack you'll never go back:drool: do you have an alternate page open that you can click to just incase...like cnn.com or something that looks like your "working"...."just checking the news mom...sooo interested in the new..pope:shifty: "

VintagePunk said:
:lol: An Cat Dubh...shhhhhe cat! :lol:

Yes, I read it! :drool: I've really enjoyed the story, but it sort of frustrates me, too...I"m more of a to-the-point girl, I think. I would have jumped him in the second chapter. :lol:

Yes, a few authors need to tend to their stories. :eyebrow:

Ooooh! :lol:
Can I crawl with B on stage? :D

But that's what makes Darwers great...the torture :drool:...and I'd say it was more realistic and meaningful if it weren't for the fact that if I had my wits about me I'd jump him too :lmao:

Dismantled said:

yeah once you go crack you'll never go back:drool: do you have an alternate page open that you can click to just incase...like cnn.com or something that looks like your "working"...."just checking the news mom...sooo interested in the new..pope:shifty: "

:laugh:
Alternate windows*always*....a must. :giggle: Not CNN tho..that's not beleivable :lol:, they've heard me rant about CNN.

Blue crack is my miracle drug :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom