Pleba Girls Like Exotic Salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Awww sorry you're sick :hug: And about your monthly friend :madspit:

I got MOJO magazine :drool:, but not the guitar one yet.

The guitar one comes with a DVD with footage on Edge's guitar rigs and stuff :drool:
I haven't opened it yet, but damn he looks good on the cover :combust:

VintagePunk said:

I'm ALWAYS excited by your limblessness and interactive bits. Didn't mean to imply otherwise. :sexywink :drool

:lmao

:flirt:

:lol:

And now........
Back by Popular request.......

The wandering Tickets!

Paristix.jpg

londontix.jpg

beddingtix.jpg

claimtix.jpg

blasphemoustix.jpg

ticketwoody.jpg

:lmao:!!! :love:

Ugh, I just remembered I have to do my TB test and police check for second year :grumpy: The TB test is kinda fun though, where the inject the stuff balloons up for a few minutes and looks alienish :laugh:

FlyYourKite said:
Aw glad to hear you had a great time in Cowtown Mucca! :happy: Sorry that you got sick though :madspit: What is it with getting sick on vacation??

I caught it from my cousin who was the bride. She was still sick on the day of her wedding so I can't really complain :shrug:

But I always seem to get my monthly friend everytime I go on a trip. It happened when I went to Europe which really sucked cause it was so freaking hot!! It was the nastiest thing. :madspit:

Hi everyone! Just dropping in to say hi cos i'm off to make a late dinner of beef curry!!!! :drool: :drool: With a bud too! :drunk:

MUCCA!!!! :love: :heart: :hug: I missed you very much&sorry that you caught cold :hug: they're awful, but glad the Edge mag cheered you up!

Thanx for the email Bri&i replied! :happy: :hug:

susanp6 said:
Hi everyone! Just dropping in to say hi cos i'm off to make a late dinner of beef curry!!!! :drool: :drool: With a bud too! :drunk:

MUCCA!!!! :love: :heart: :hug: I missed you very much&sorry that you caught cold :hug: they're awful, but glad the Edge mag cheered you up!

Susan!!!! :hug::hug:
I've missed you tons!!!! :heart: I saw your name on the site and was hoping you'd be on, but I didn't see you post. I thought I would miss you but I'm glad you dropped by! Seems like ages since we've talked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom