Pleba Girls Drool Party.. life jackets required!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Wild - Haven't you got the 1st nite tix yet? Do you like either FF or Athlete?

No but the agency have to get tickets from TM then forward them on. Don't worry if i haven't got them by Friday i'm on the phone...

FF :yuck: his voice really annoys me. Athlete are ok but i 've only really been listening to U2 since February:reject:

Last edited:
Are you actually in Blackpool bonoishot, or are you a bit out? Are you one of those who hates the place, like the pleasure beach, etc? I personally love it&really enjoy the rides! :giggle:

Couldn't resist the innuendo now could i? :huh:

daygloeyes2 said:
It pains me to know that Bono was at Barnes and Noble today. I wasn't feeling well this morning and my mother said I could stay home if I wanted but I figured I was fine and I went to school. Outside my library, I pick up the paper and flip through it. There's a note that Michka Assayas is having a book signing and that while it wasn't confirmed that he would be there, B+N was setting up to prepare for him being there.If I had stayed home and known about this, my mother probably would have let me drive into Boston and go. :rant: :sigh:

The one he was in is actually a really nice one.

:( aww thats soo annoying :hug:

hopefully you'll see him at some point on the tour :bono: :heart:

hmmm..wonder if there will be a UK signing? prob not know in our luck :madspit:

Ah! So you don't like FF either Wild? Good one! I'm sick&tired of all the hype about such an awful group&to think that B thinks they might be a threat????? NO WAY BONO MAN!!!!! :no: :no:

When he said that on CD:UK, i was screaming at the Tv going no B shoosh! They are in NO WAY going to beat you in the popularity stakes! PURLEASE!!!!!! :huh: :rolleyes: :yuck: :yuck:

DG that sucks about missing B at the book signing I'd be beyond pissed off
25.gif

:hug: It'll be ok; you'll get your shot

susanp6 said:
Are you actually in Blackpool bonoishot, or are you a bit out? Are you one of those who hates the place, like the pleasure beach, etc? I personally love it&really enjoy the rides! :giggle:

Couldn't resist the innuendo now could i? :huh:

I live in a town next door to blackpool, pleasure beach is about 10 mins in the car :) i went not too long ago actually :wink:

i love rides too :giggle: .......hmmm wonder if bono would be up for tryin the rides out :evil:

I was watching the Slane concert again and I kept thinking 'Oh, man there really is something wrong with me!'

{Edge is really cute when he shakes that tiny little tushie of his}

7.gif

Go ahead. Say it. I'm officially out of Band Members who I haven't drooled over .

7.gif

:reject:

You're a BIG Bono lover too then i take it BIH? Can we shorten your name to that? I see that you think like us!! :evil:

I wonder what happened to Mucca lastnite? I read that she was lurking but didn't join in! DYING to see the prom pix! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom