Pleba Girls: Back To The Usual Tricks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Targon1991 said:
White sox are one of the best teams in baseball now.
Its worth paying attention to them. Thier good now.
Cubs. I feel your pain :sad:
I hope they win, ... next year. Still got to pull for Manny(Manny Ramirez), Papi(David Ortiz) and the boys.

Yea...the Sox are getting better this year...but I think they suck...I went to a game a couple of years ago...and I was bored to tears.

:tsk: I was rooting for the Cubs two years ago when they made it to the NCLS....but the whole Bartman thing threw the Cubs out of a loop...:sigh:

But I hope that both teams will win a Worlds Series sooner or later....hey if the Red Soxs won one last year....anything can happen...:happy:

Targon1991 said:
Do you watch(Play?:sigh: eh, maybe its only me here)
Hockey?

Not a big fan of Hockey...but I came close to going to a Chicago Blackhawk game when I was in 6th grade...but it was a Sunday and my mom wouldn't allow it at the time.

(So basically the first time I went to the United Center was the May 13th show of the Elevation Tour)

Haven't watch Basketball since the Bulls won their last Championship.

I'm also not a big fan of Soccer (European Football) or any other type of sport....:sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi everyone :hug:

The White Sox have really shocked me with how good they are this year. :ohmy:

Hey again DG....I'm also amazed too...and I live near Chicago! Our baseball teams need another world series badly!!!! Our Teams haven't won one since the early 1900's! (not including games like the 19something WS that the Sox's sorta fixed).

Targon1991 said:
Tell me again what curse the Cubs have
something about a goat?

Something to do with a former owner or something I think... if I knew where my Baseball Hall of Shame book was I'd be able to look it up *g*

Toronto's been waiting for a Stanley Cup since 1967 - not as long as Boston or Chicago for a World Series, but in hockey-mad TO, the wait's been intermidable... especially when they make it to at least the second round of playoffs every year...

Back
Top Bottom