Pleba Girl Part Staring ANd Drooling At The Hot Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, where is Willie's diary and why hasn't there been an update??? :mad:

ruffian said:
since i'm an extrovert, sometimes i misinterpret shyness. the band don't "owe" it to fans to hug and kiss everyone, that's for sure. i swear, i saw Bono once sign, shake hands/hug/kiss every single fan standing there...and there were probably 100 people. :heart: And when Adam came out at 2 in the morning after they'd been filming the DVD? How nice is that???

Maybe that's why Larry has a bad rep, because Bono makes him (and pretty much anyone else in the business) look bad? I think that Larry, whatever his reasons might be, is the more prototypical rock star, whereas Bono makes the welcome wagon ladies look standoffish. :lol:

When my current obsession began, that's one that that awed me...how accessible Bono is to fans. Amazing.

it never ceases to amaze me...but then, in NJ when he was really sick he didn't stay long at all, just shook hands w/ a couple people and left...so Edge and Larry came out and stayed for 30 minutes!

ruffian said:
it never ceases to amaze me...but then, in NJ when he was really sick he didn't stay long at all, just shook hands w/ a couple people and left...so Edge and Larry came out and stayed for 30 minutes!

Aww. :heart: I love those guys!

VintagePunk said:

Me and Willie....coulda been a good thing. :sigh:

:lol:

coulda shoulda! but he's soooooooooooo amazing! i wanna meet him. never seen him back at the soundboard, but i was only there one show.

ruffian said:

That blows me away...the man was like the walking dead, and yet he still went out to talk to people, however briefly?? That is such atypical rock star behaviour. Fascinates me.

Can I have a thesis do-over?? :lol:

you know, my friend Marie, who I'm going to Philly shows with, (she's a social psychologist) are going to write an academic paper on U2 fan culture!

Sad_Girl said:
I think being around Bono would be so overwhelming. after awhile (as much as I love him) I think I'd just be like ":shh:!!!!"

:giggle:

i totally agree...i could never be with another extrovert.

Sad_Girl said:
I think being around Bono would be so overwhelming. after awhile (as much as I love him) I think I'd just be like ":shh:!!!!"

:giggle:

I adore the man in every way possible, and I feel the same way!! Especially when reading "In Conversation..."

He'd be like :blahblah: :blahblah: then I'd shut him up by having sex with him...then he'd start again...rinse and repeat. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I adore the man in every way possible, and I feel the same way!! Especially when reading "In Conversation..."

He'd be like :blahblah: :blahblah: then I'd shut him up by having sex with him...then he'd start again...rinse and repeat. :wink:

:scratch: do you really think he'd stop talking for sex? :eyebrow:

(**edit: During, that is )

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :lmao:

"bono, honey....bono? bono! BONO! STFU!!!!!"
*resumes lovemaking*

VintagePunk said:
If his mouth is busy he can't talk. :evil:

Can he?? :huh:

OMG :lmao: stop the images that are flooding my mind! Make them stop! I'm laughing too hard, it hurts! :lmao: *Can't breathe!*

"Bono, it's rude to talk with your mouth full!" :shame:

:lmao:

alternative.jpg

VintagePunk said:
SG, not a joke my dear, I'm completely serious. :lol:

Ruff, so your suggestion is to smother him with a magazine?? :lmao:

exactly :evil: the cover of Blender.... :drool: that'll muffle him.

VintagePunk said:
SG, not a joke my dear, I'm completely serious. :lol:

Ruff, so your suggestion is to smother him with a magazine?? :lmao:

the thing is, so am I! :lmao: I have the image of him really trying to carry on a conversation whilst in the middle of other pursuits :shifty:

hehehe! god, the thought that three of us are going to be in the same hotel room...what a slumber party!

and on that note, i need to go to bed. long day today...

VP, where do we stand on chicago tickets? i have another idea on how you could get those from gold coast...

ruffian said:
hehehe! god, the thought that three of us are going to be in the same hotel room...what a slumber party!

and on that note, i need to go to bed. long day today...

VP, where do we stand on chicago tickets? i have another idea on how you could get those from gold coast...
I posted earlier, but i think it was just as you were leaving....I think gold coast is out, ETS would be less expensive...but will I definitely be able to line up and get out of line to pick them up??

that's for the first show. Would it be bad to depend on a drop for the second?? :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom