PLEBA-based U2 cartoon (post here to be included)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flybabe said:
when will it be fully done you think?

:hmm: By the end of the month, at this rate. :ohmy:

Of course, that does mean "by" the end of the month, which would mean at the very latest. It could be sooner. Much sooner. :wink:

i forgot to post in here that a few weeks ago i actually had a dream about this. lemonmelon had released the cartoon...but in pieces! it was a damn scavenger hunt. i was pissed. but it was kinda fun too. we got to travel around and go to these obscure parts of the world, and we'd find an animated screen (could be hanging from a tree...replacing a bathroom mirror, on the side of a building) and each piece would hint to us where to find the next.

:crazy:

i've started writing out the storyline for yours, LM. I'm gonna need your images of the band when i start drawing it.

unico said:
i forgot to post in here that a few weeks ago i actually had a dream about this. lemonmelon had released the cartoon...but in pieces! it was a damn scavenger hunt. i was pissed. but it was kinda fun too. we got to travel around and go to these obscure parts of the world, and we'd find an animated screen (could be hanging from a tree...replacing a bathroom mirror, on the side of a building) and each piece would hint to us where to find the next.

:ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao:

Seriously, I'm getting this bitch done today. Or sometime this week. :grumpy: I'm tired of having it hang over my head.

The dragon shall be slain! :happy:

:sexywink: Just for you, yeah...I'll throw him in. There's this frame I'm working on where all of the faces of different PLEBAns will be shown all at once, and maybe I'll throw in some surprise guests. :wink:

The main plot is all figured out, I just need to do a bit more drawing, and maybe beef it up with a few more jokes.

Oh, and Inside Broadcast gets referenced, BTW. :wink:

:heart:
picturebq4.jpg
:heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom