Places that didn't Get U2 18 w/ Milan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
Folks a quick research so I could try to understand this thing , All Europe had u2 18 deluxe on sells ? What about Latin America .... And Rest of the world whatever .... Would love to know if other countries are in the same situation , and know the bloody bastards didn't sell the thing here

J_NP said:
Folks a quick research so I could try to understand this thing , All Europe had u2 18 deluxe on sells ? What about Latin America .... And Rest of the world whatever .... Would love to know if other countries are in the same situation , and know the bloody bastards didn't sell the thing here

J., if you want one, send me a private email and I'll figure out how to send one to you.

brendastarlet at gmail dot com.

In Mexico everythings available pretty much since the day of release, but I ordered it through Amazon

Hey Mofo did Mexico get a national version of it , or just a import from canada or US ?

Pepo , it wasn't only Chile , from What I figured out so far whole S America didn't have it :eyebrow:

5 minutes ago Amazon had 1 copy of it , for 21,99 , I did blink cleaning my basket and lost it :|

I saw the imported version, but I'll probably go to a couple of stores today and check if there's the national version, I'm pretty sure there is

We're fucked up here. We only got the standard cassette, not even the CD. CASSETTE!! Let alone the deluxe/Milan nor the U218 DVD Singles. Universal here said they didn't release these special versions because of predicted low sales. I got mine from a friend in Australia..

Back
Top Bottom