Pittsburgh-thoughts??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
who's ready for the weekend?!?! :D

I would love love love love to see um take it to the top...

GO STILLERS!!!!!!!!!!

I will be there at Heinz Field... Section 509, Terrible Towel in hand.... I've got a feeling this is the year that we get one for the thumb!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom told me when I woke up yesterday that the people on KDKA (radio) had mentioned the tour was kicking off the end of March in SF. Now, with the dates out, I guess they'll officially be here this fall (???) AHH! I don't wanna wait!!!!! LOL
Well, we all waited for how long, a few months won't be a biggie...I hope ;)

Also! MASSIVE BUMMER ABOUT THE GAME!!!! I wanted to cry last night. I watched mostly all of it...Gah....:( Oh well...killer season regardless...Much Love for them. :)

Last edited:
Any Pittsburghers have thoughts for the Fall pre-sale? :| After reading these horror stories I'm worried! I need 4 GA for Pittsburgh and 1 GA for Cleveland :huh: Of course, assuming they will be playing these venues :wink:

ultrraviolette said:
I'm also wishing they would play in State College because I'd make the trip for that too :drool:

I'd be shocked if they played State College. Have they ever? The Bryce Jordan Center isn't really that big. I saw a Bob Dylan show there about six years ago, and they seemed to have a hard time dealing with that crowd.

If they're going to add a third PA date (I know they'll add Pburgh and probably do Philly again), it should be in Hershey! There's a huge new arena there just waiting to be broken in by a good band.

Okay, I grew up near Hershey, so maybe I'm a tad bit partial...

Back
Top Bottom