PGP: We're the ghosts of love and we haunt this place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm bummed I sleeped out on the live stream. So I'm with you. Damn Canadian and US timezones :tsk:

:laugh: Edge falling off? Larry posing and smiling??? What the heck just happened?

Damn I missed a lot being away for a couple days. :uhoh: Not sure if I want to read back all the tour threads, oh dear.

The band reborn! lol
Good to see Larry having a good time given the recent news. :heart:

And Hi to everyone!
As we all predicted, tours bring all the crazies back out of the woodwork. :D
Hope you all have been doing well!
Anyone going to the Toronto shows in July? :hyper:

Also, does anyone know if they ended up checking IDs as well as scanning the credit cards? cause that seems like it would slow things down a lot.

The band reborn! lol
Good to see Larry having a good time given the recent news. :heart:

And Hi to everyone!

Also, does anyone know if they ended up checking IDs as well as scanning the credit cards? cause that seems like it would slow things down a lot.

:hug: Welcome back! Even though we havent spoken a lot. I'm was a lurker/youngster around here for a long time.

Good to see you back! The more the merrier,

The tour is giving me new energy. I can't wait for September. :D:D

The band reborn! lol
Good to see Larry having a good time given the recent news.
:heart:

And Hi to everyone!

:ohmy: WHAT reccent news

:angry::angry::angry: NO Net at home and not enough $$ yo go to net cafe to listen/follow . :(

I love that each of them took a photo of each other. :up::D And looks like whoever is running the Instagram now might do a good job. :applaud:

Dazz I believe she means the news of Larry's dad passing (on the 10th.)

And :( for BB King as well. So glad I saw him perform twice, one of them being the reunion with Bono and Edge in Hollywood when they played WLCTT. :heart:

BB was my mom's favorite musical artist her whole life, but she had never seen him live, so we took her for her bday a few years ago. That's a great BB memory for me too.

Also he was a nice guy. :up: My brother got to know him when he was the manager for Tower Records. They would let BB come in after hours to browse, and he always asked for my brother to help him because he liked his advice. :cute:

Cool, comet! I'm still trying to wrap my head around Bono playing piano, and am feeling strangely conflicted about watching footage. I'm going to be at the second night in Montreal in just a month, so I'm thinking about letting them work out all the kinks and getting hit in the face with it, all fresh.

I love that each of them took a photo of each other. :up::D And looks like whoever is running the Instagram now might do a good job. :applaud:

I loved those. Also bonus points for them showing Edge's battle scars within moments of being backstage. :up:

This is truly going to be an amazing tour. Social media is going to make it easier and easier for us to be there in spirit if not personally. That live stream on Periscope was just mind blowing. :hyper:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

:D:D

CFF77aMUsAAdgqX.jpg

:applaud:

:hyper: FInally, one of my faves was played last night. I'll not mention the title for those who remain spoiler free but it makes me REALLY happy that it's played. :D And of course that U2gigs has the videos up in no time.

:hyper: FInally, one of my faves was played last night. I'll not mention the title for those who remain spoiler free but it makes me REALLY happy that it's played. :D And of course that U2gigs has the videos up in no time.

With you on that one :hi5: I fucking love this band.

:applaud: It's a Wild.

I only have 10 days. :happydance: (I rarely use that smiley but I think he's appropriate at the moment. :D )

Domo the movie is Napolean Dynamite. I think it's a love it or hate it type movie. Personally I love it. :lol: Definitely check it out.

:shifty:

I hope the next 9 weeks go by quickly , i need a live session with me Irishmen :drool::sexywink:

:hug: Welcome back !

And who doesn't ! Please draw a number :wink::drool:

Edit @ Comet: I'll check it out. Can't be more random than Rocky Horror

:applaud: It's a Wild.

I only have 10 days. :happydance: (I rarely use that smiley but I think he's appropriate at the moment. :D )

Domo the movie is Napolean Dynamite. I think it's a love it or hate it type movie. Personally I love it. :lol: Definitely check it out.

WILD!!!! :loveshower:

I love how tour time brings the whole family back together lol.

And I agree Comet. Love Napoleon Dynamite. :up: :nerd:

And holy WOAHHHH at last night. Anyone trying to remain spoiler free is a better person than I. I can't believe we've had live video streams for BOTH shows! :hyper:

I haven't seen the video streams becuase.. timezones but everybody is drooling over the steaming app. It must be good. Can't wait to see it in action on a slightly moe normal time for EU citizens :hyper:

I haven't seen the video streams becuase.. timezones but everybody is drooling over the steaming app. It must be good. Can't wait to see it in action on a slightly moe normal time for EU citizens :hyper:

It's called Periscope and its iPhone friendly but requires a direct link for laptops as Droid isnt compatible (yet). We've had a handful of various streams to pick from each night and there was also full audio on mixlr from a girl there both nights. Twas awesome. :up:

Back
Top Bottom