PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Z hates that Bono "mumbles and moans and yells" over the intro. Whenever I hear the intro I just want to RUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN around that stage :hyper:
Was Vertigo the "What can I give back to God for the blessings he's put upon us?" I don't particularly believe in that God but I still love that idea.

No, that was during Elevation. It was Psalm 116 he was quoting, according to U2Gigs. And I'm not a religious person either, but I liked it too.

Just finished UV, and I've said before that this tour, I would go to see them play UV 23 times and leave satisfied. That wasn't hyperbole, I mean it. Damn, I love that song, and the 360 version in particular.

I endorse this statement. :up:

:lol: And my mom walked in when I was watching it. She was impressed with the laserjacket! :giggle:

Just to go back to the topic of Edge singing that was brought up last night... My favourite version of SBS ever is Edge soloing it during Popmart :heart::heart: There's something special about that version, and not just because it's quieter - a mourning quality, whether it's before or after the anger of the original I can't quite figure out, but it's gorgeous and moving and beautiful :love:

I get emotional at every U2 gig but those i remember are crying when

Bono sang Kite on the day his dad passed and at Slane the day after he was buried :heart:

The first time i heard Bad live :drool:

Hearing them play Wild Honey Live :D

I'm always getting chills & goosebumps during the gig too

And if i'm in close vicinity of the stage i , well i'm sure you can guess :shifty:

Mr.Z hates that Bono "mumbles and moans and yells" over the intro. Whenever I hear the intro I just want to RUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN around that stage :hyper:
Was Vertigo the "What can I give back to God for the blessings he's put upon us?" I don't particularly believe in that God but I still love that idea.

I personally like it when Bono moans and mumbles :drool:

Stand Mr Z next to me at a gig and he'll see it in a whole new light :shifty:

I've never cried during a gig yet, but for me the most emotional moment was the intro of Streets. I'll never tire of that song.

Hi girls! :wave:

I'm so bummed about the dates being postponed until next year! I was so looking forward to seeing everyone again but I suppose the longer wait will just make it even more special. :love:

I'll be trying to pop by more often. Hope everyone is well! :hug:

Hi girls! :wave:

I'm so bummed about the dates being postponed until next year! I was so looking forward to seeing everyone again but I suppose the longer wait will just make it even more special. :love:

I'll be trying to pop by more often. Hope everyone is well! :hug:

FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *clings*

Hi hun yeah everyone is :sigh:

But we'll make up for it next year :yes:

must get up... Muse tix on sale today.... :fingerscrossed: Didn't have any luck with the pre-sale on Friday.

At least someone put the central heating on so it's not cold in the house! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom