PGP - we're just skanking it up on the GA rail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YES!! I did the roommate thing from when I was 18 to about 27/28, and I'm totally done with it. I never want to live with another person ever again. :lol: I mean, it might be nice to have someone to pay for half of the rent, etc. but sharing my space? NOT a fan. :lol:

It's funny - I had lunch with a friend about a month ago, and we were talking about this exact same thing, and I told her that I never wanted to live with another person ever again, and she said "not even a partner/husband?" and I said NO. :lol: I might change my mind in the future, but I do so much better having all the space to myself. I'm stubborn and set in my ways, and having another person around to have to take into consideration is just way too hard for me. :lol: :superselfish:

This was me. I held out as long as I could in having him move in with me. And I know if something ever happened to them, I would be inconsolable. At the moment, I would love some solace. They are both whining. I have one male, one toddler and 2 dogs as roommates.

And the male is sulking because I switched off golf *barf* for a kid show so my daughter would eat.

Bono, take me away!!!

YES!! I did the roommate thing from when I was 18 to about 27/28, and I'm totally done with it. I never want to live with another person ever again. :lol: I mean, it might be nice to have someone to pay for half of the rent, etc. but sharing my space? NOT a fan. :lol:

It's funny - I had lunch with a friend about a month ago, and we were talking about this exact same thing, and I told her that I never wanted to live with another person ever again, and she said "not even a partner/husband?" and I said NO. :lol: I might change my mind in the future, but I do so much better having all the space to myself. I'm stubborn and set in my ways, and having another person around to have to take into consideration is just way too hard for me. :lol: :superselfish:

It's all that, plus have to be on for another person all the time. :shudder: I don't think I could do it.

Good genes :wink:

I know! I've seen those genes/jeans. :sexywink:

Ha, Sarah just sent me a text telling me she has to go east (eat). Last week she sent me one that she had to go look at a house, and she didn't know if she'd have time to rebel, after. I can't even remember what she meant to say, but it made me laugh. Oh, autocorrect.

True enough, that!
Have you seen any 360 shows yet? You'll have a great time wherever you are. :up:

Chicago Soldier Field 9/12/09 and Charlottesville 10/1/09 (The stadium at the University of Virginia was small, compared to Soldier Field. We were in the fifth row of seats "behind" the claw, so we were close. And they walked off like six feet from us!!) Tickets for Chicago Soldier Field 7/5/11, which I bought first day they went on sale through U2.com over 1-1/2 years ago, but still in the third level. That's okay--that's where we were 9/12/09, and you can see *everything*, just not up close! I'm still excited--23 days to go! :hyper:

Ha, Sarah just sent me a text telling me she has to go east (eat). Last week she sent me one that she had to go look at a house, and she didn't know if she'd have time to rebel, after. I can't even remember what she meant to say, but it made me laugh. Oh, autocorrect.

Have you seen the Damn You Autocorrect site? It makes me laugh till I cry!

I'm 100% anti-roommate, too. I would have to like, wear pants.

I know! I've been so U2 crazy lately, I haven't been thinking about Ireland at all.

Which is good, because I was probably going to burn out on thinking about Ireland pretty soon. Thank goodness I have U2 concerts to distract me. :wink:

Dear daughter,

We've been together all day and you decided to skip your lap.
I love you very dearly, but go the eff to sleep.

love, your mother

They are doing something for Spider-man. Make sure you watch the opening number. They show them for 10 seconds sitting in the audience.

Omg, Comet, if you see this, I just saw the picture of Chelsea as River Song...doppelganger much?? She looks amazing! :love:

And btw, due to Sarah, I'm current on this season, and have even started catching up on last season. Last night when I was making dinner, all of a sudden I though "Saturday! Dr. Who! I wonder if the new one is up yet, and if Sarah's seen it!" Then pause for like 5 seconds, and then "oh yeah...hiatus. :( " :lol:

My daughter has just given me ten more gray hairs. Luckily, I bleach mine so I will have no idea which ones have turned.

Oooh, I almost forgot about the Tonys! I'm way too exhausted to watch, I guess I'll end up YouTubing the good part!

After 892379287 hours, I now have hemmed the edges of the black rectangle and attached the 7 to it. Tomorrow I need to pick up some fabric glue for the sequins and some embroidery thread to do the stitching around the sleeves and neckline. Then IT'S OVER!

Back
Top Bottom