PGP: We're Dancing in the Crystal Ballroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh there's a lot of things I'll call it. We'll be in my bunk. Ignore the racket. And don't bother sending Larry after us. We'll just invite him.

63.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

:lol:

i remember this photo!
this is one of the best Adam photos evah!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Oh honey. This is the PGP party. The regular PLEBA threads are a bit better behaved.

And as Wild said, this is tame. It'll get worse as the tour starts. :shifty:

:lol::lol: :applaud::applaud:

oh, yyYYYeeesssssssSSS!
we are SO far over da line that....
insert uh, comment here_______ :rimshot: [SPOILER:wink:
[/SPOILER]

:whistle: :wink:

SORRY for all the single posts ( cori :madwife: :wink:)

too difficult on this library computer ( doesn't ewnxtend quite far enough to see the whole thing more clearly....

...since I broke my glasses and can't find the one lens( popped out while I was trying to glue it back! so i can glue it all back together :huh:

My god yes, that morning getting up alone was horrible, I still don't know how you managed to get to work that day! :lol: I was broken, went home, slept for the rest of the day!

I dragged myself to work the morning after the Montreal/TO weekend in 2011... that was a HARD day!

BTW

while i don't think I'll ever get up yo Bedspread size knit or crochet projects....

I made this gigundo Lion Brand pattern Cowl finished near the end of last winter...
(34+ inches around and 19 inches high with tripled bulky yarn)

that making a sleeveless tunic, a kimono or shorter styled Japanese influenced jacket, ot something else is/are now on my k/c horizons

:lol: for U drea

just had an idea

I bet with some careful study you could translate that Adam360 photo
into a bedspread by converting say the photo into knits and purls on the right side...maybe adding a 2nd detail layer w a double purl om the right side

:D

From the start didn't really expect anything other than Europa League tho. But from the matches we should've gotten more, both matches with PSG could've been a win for us just as easily, and the away match vs APOEL was fecked by the ref. At least we're taking revenge and still going EL. :)

So explain this whole Champions League thing to me, because what it looks like over here is your teams are having playoffs sort of for CL while playing regular season games in your normal leagues and I'm :confused:

BTW

while i don't think I'll ever get up yo Bedspread size knit or crochet projects....

I made this gigundo Lion Brand pattern Cowl finished near the end of last winter...
(34+ inches around and 19 inches high with tripled bulky yarn)

that making a sleeveless tunic, a kimono or shorter styled Japanese influenced jacket, ot something else is/are now on my k/c horizons

Tripled bulky?? What were you using, broomsticks? :lol:

:lol: for U drea

just had an idea

I bet with some careful study you could translate that Adam360 photo
into a bedspread by converting say the photo into knits and purls on the right side...maybe adding a 2nd detail layer w a double purl om the right side

:D

I just want it photo-printed onto a body pillow. :shifty:

I'd never be able to explain that to the hubby though.....

So explain this whole Champions League thing to me, because what it looks like over here is your teams are having playoffs sort of for CL while playing regular season games in your normal leagues and I'm :confused:

The Champion's League is indeed played during the regular season.
It's a competition of the best clubs of the european countries, the champions of the previous season, and depending on how 'big' your country is football wise, you get more teams in. In Holland you only get one direct placement for the CL, but countries like Spain or England or Germany have 3 teams in.

There's various rounds, but basically there's a couple of qualifier rounds (for our second placed team for example), then the competition starts in late august and then the Champion's League starts in october. First there's a group phase, with each group containing four teams. They play each other both away and home, during the months october, november and december, in the middle of the week (tuesday-thursday) while regular matchdays are friday-sunday. The two winners of each group continue on to the Knock Out phase of the CL which starts in january, and the 3rd place teams go on to the Europa League. The 4th place is nothing at all. The Knock out phase is where the best 16 teams face each other directly, in a home and away match, and the overall winner of those two matches advances.

The Europa League is a sort of 2nd level champion's league, it is where the lower classified but still good teams go, for example our 3rd place goes directly to EL and places 4-9 have qualifier matches in may for another ticket. The winner of our national cup gets an EL ticket as well. So the teams are still high ranked in their countries, but not the absolute top. Still brings in a buttload of money if you advance, and it's valuable experience for young players. So I really hope Ajax are going to do better this year than the past two. :lol: They got kicked out in one round. And I was there in the stadium both times.

:lol: Damn this turned into a huge story.

:loveshower: I Have my tickets! :hyper: I finally believe I actually got to order one.

Hey , as long as we haven't swapped them out yet their mine !:lol:
But yes, WE are getting to see them. :hi5:

Wonder how long it will take for them to arrive in Finland.

Hope you can find your way back after a rough night with the kids and canoes of a Dutch camping. Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom