PGP-we're blushing RED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

Weldy:hug: Did you ever find a costume? I hope so Halloween is next week.

Yea....I got my costume earlier this month.

catalogimageservlet.jpg

^This is what I'm going as...but without the eyepatch...cause I felt it didn't belong with the rest of the costume...so I'm going as a ghoulish type gothic priestess

okay here's me and my friend (me on the left)

and us with the most amazing teacher ever :love: :bow:

and the funniest men you will ever meet :bow:

(i look disgusting because we had just eaten and we were all outside in the hot weather for 5 hours :yuck: )

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....I got my costume earlier this month.

catalogimageservlet.jpg

^This is what I'm going as...but without the eyepatch...cause I felt it didn't belong with the rest of the costume...so I'm going as a ghoulish type gothic priestess

Very nice:yes:Carmel likes :up:

Sami, DG, Jem :wave:

WildHoney said:

:hug :

When i was off a lot i was sent to a private dr. by work :eyebrow: . He explained more about my condition than what the other dr's had in 5 years :lol:

AN dhe told them it wasn't my fault and to expect me to be off ill more than other people

So that told them:madspit :

You tell them Wild. :madwife:

Its just a formal thing. It tends to be when im more stressed than anything. I dont think they will tell me im allowed more time off than others as i don't get it enough. Its seems more like mini flare ups.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'm about to have a heart attack!!!! Please pray for my family. While i was gone shopping today with the kids, someone came and showed our house. They are writing up an offer right now!!!! Hopefully it will be one that is good enough so we can take it and run!!!

:hug: to everyone. :heart:

And damn that is one hot Bono! :combust: :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

Thora:hug:How are you babe :hyper:

Did you ever find out if your friend was ok?

I'm doing pretty good, thanks. How about you? :hug:

Yes, my friend is doing fine. She'd had a bit of a family crisis that weekend, and all is good now. :)

Back
Top Bottom