PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to Children of the Revolution and loved to run to In the Name of the Father. I wonder what a Gavin/Bono album would be like.

I love In The Name Of The Father. Gives me goosebumps. Not to mention Bono sings damn well in it. I'm starting to seriously like Gavin's voice, too...

Ok, just got back from drawing class. The fecking teacher kept us in fecking late. 6 hours, plus extra late time. Ffff. Now I'm dead tired and keeping myself awake with radio.

What's cool about today though is we learned the hard way how to draw perspective properly in small still lives. So I feel a lot better about my perspective now.

Perspective's a bitch. So yay.

I wish I had a lot more downtime for the weekend though, because the past 6 hours were exhausting. Not to mention hot TA was bitching at me about how not having time was not an excuse not to finish my homework. *sigh*

Unfortunately he's got the most fabulous grumpy face.

Can you tell that all the guys here are hipsters or jerks? :wink: (or too shy) It may even take till Ireland (study abroad, in 2 years) for me to find a non-annoying guy.

They should have brought their winter coats :wink: I'm gonna find your parents and tell them they have to make you come visit here one of these years!

Ah the joys of being a newbie :cute: I was so worried all day haha. Glad you and Cindy ended up right behind us.

*snerk* Well if you run into a thin slightly-shorter grey haired version of me in wandering around town this weekend... that'll be Mom :lol: I look like her and Megan looks like Dad :wink:

Drea.

:shifty:

adamachtungbabyac.jpg

*feels like being nice right now*

Katie, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you read that spoiler!

Ha, as much as daydreaming is fun, nothing will ever come of it. :) We'll exchange a few emails, he might call or drop over for a visit, and then we won't talk for another few years.

VERY awkward though, and I totally didn't think of this when I emailed, but he asked about my brother, if he could still get in touch with him at X place. I don't know. I haven't spoken to my brother in nearly two years, since that night I got the call to go sit with him in the ER, so I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to respond to that. :shrug:

Oh no!:hug:

Can I say that I love the debate over this new INXS song? Could it not be both the Edge and Bono taking turn on vocals? I love the song anyways. It's so totally different from anything else out there right now!:heart:

I guess I could say: "oh, him? The guy you grew up with, the one who was like a brother to you for many years, and even though you're not joined at the hip anymore, you still check in from time to time? Yeah, he turned out to be an asshat who abandoned his family. But we're doing just fine without him!"

Something like that? :wink:

I was completely convinced it was Bono, but then in the thread someone mentioned Edge, and like Cori said, now I can't unhear it. :lol:

Ha, as much as daydreaming is fun, nothing will ever come of it. :) We'll exchange a few emails, he might call or drop over for a visit, and then we won't talk for another few years.

VERY awkward though, and I totally didn't think of this when I emailed, but he asked about my brother, if he could still get in touch with him at X place. I don't know. I haven't spoken to my brother in nearly two years, since that night I got the call to go sit with him in the ER, so I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to respond to that. :shrug:

:lol: Ahh, gotta love situations like that.

I'd maybe just tell him you haven't spoken to your brother in a long time (don't give him any explanation if you don't want to), and you don't know what his current address or whatever is. I don't know if you mentioned the circumstances upthread a ways, but hopefully he'll be cool with you just giving the minimum explanation and won't get overly curious. Or you could just ignore the question altogether...

Something like that might work!:wink:

I'm off to bed. Cori, if you come back in here, have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!:hug::hug::hug:

Crap, didn't realize it was so late. I stayed at work till 7, and it seems like I just got home an hour ago! Need to get ready for bed so I can get up and do it all over again tomorrow. :crack:

Talk to you all over the weekend. :hug:

Sort of goodnight, everyone; gonna watch a long 2-parter of Dr Who.

(huh, just heard an interesting little thing in the radio, "we don't care if your shirt is ironic, we just care if your ears are open)

Currently feeling bad that I can't afford groceries for 2 months because of the concert and the massive taxi fare I had to pay, and feeling good that the weekend's ahead.

David Tennant Dr Who, no less. He's really quite entertaining.

I just feel so bad that my suitemates have to buy them. Being broke's no fun, especially if other people have to pay for stuff. Poor guys.

I guess I could say: "oh, him? The guy you grew up with, the one who was like a brother to you for many years, and even though you're not joined at the hip anymore, you still check in from time to time? Yeah, he turned out to be an asshat who abandoned his family. But we're doing just fine without him!"

Something like that? :wink:

I was completely convinced it was Bono, but then in the thread someone mentioned Edge, and like Cori said, now I can't unhear it. :lol:

Someone on FB, posted that it wasn't Bono and their wording (and who it was) made me think - Oh snap. It's Edge. Their voices are creepily similar. So I mentioned it to Cori during one of our fireside chats. Thus a conspiracy is born!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom