PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound like you have a LOT on your plate. Good luck with the job and glad to hear your dad's surgery went well.

Today was the most crowded day this week, so it's nice to have it over and done with. I don't have any firm plans until the end of the week, although there will probably be a lunch or two and a coffee date before then, but that's all fun stuff. :)

And thanks! :hug:

Today was the most crowded day this week, so it's nice to have it over and done with. I don't have any firm plans until the end of the week, although there will probably be a lunch or two and a coffee date before then, but that's all fun stuff. :)

And thanks! :hug:

I hope you're enjoying your 'free time' even if it's not totally your choice to be free. Make the most of it! :love:

I hope you're enjoying your 'free time' even if it's not totally your choice to be free. Make the most of it! :love:

I definitely am! :yes: Everyone I've met up with so far has commented on how tan I am. :lmao: That's because I can spend all day outdoors if I want to! :love: It looks like it's going to cool down a fair bit and be rainy starting this weekend, so I'm making the most of every minute that I can be outside.

So my kitten just tried to jump into my lap but she didn't make it.... instead she literally impaled me with her claws and hung there until I pulled her out of my flesh. Awesome. :| G'night.

I definitely am! :yes: Everyone I've met up with so far has commented on how tan I am. :lmao: That's because I can spend all day outdoors if I want to! :love: It looks like it's going to cool down a fair bit and be rainy starting this weekend, so I'm making the most of every minute that I can be outside.

A sunny Thora is a happy Thora! :hug: Enjoy, my dear. Take care and I hope some of that outdoor time is spent running :wink:

Jess (Reggo AKA RegularBonoFan) had the idea and I was like :yes: She's the one who made that. The one using Larry's actual torso has a weird dippy thing in it b/c of the angle of the photo... And I lost the other one we were talking about Comet, the djembe one without the djembe :shifty:
I don't know if I'm the only perv who would know my intention when I ask her to photoshop out the djembe :shifty:

*needs zooey to find that djembe-less pic as I cannot imagine what she is talking about* :shifty: :lol:

So my kitten just tried to jump into my lap but she didn't make it.... instead she literally impaled me with her claws and hung there until I pulled her out of my flesh. Awesome. :| G'night.
Oh, that's sounds painful. But, I can just imagine a kitten doing that (as my youngest cat is EXTREMELY ungraceful), and it brings back funny memories.

G'night, Zu

*needs zooey to find that djembe-less pic as I cannot imagine what she is talking about* :shifty: :lol:
:tsk:

Naughty people.

:shifty: *wants to see this too* :lol:

Ouch. :(

A sunny Thora is a happy Thora! :hug: Enjoy, my dear. Take care and I hope some of that outdoor time is spent running :wink:

Yup, I'm trying to run as much as I can. Got a few more weeks until my 10k race. :)

I'm off to bed as well. Gotta try to stay on somewhat of a normal schedule, even though things aren't so normal at the moment. :wink:

That's still cute :cute: to me, at least. I'm suffering from cat withdrawal.

Morning, guys! Today's concert day. I'm going to leave painting class early, hope the light rail's on time and that I can find where passes for that are, and then hope buses all work out too :| if that all goes OK, I'm excited :hyper:

Sound like you have a LOT on your plate. Good luck with the job and glad to hear your dad's surgery went well.

As someone who may (hopefully) someday be on the other side of that... please be open. Mr.Z is soooooooo adamant about not moving from here and I HATE it here and there are NO jobs that pay what I should make doing what I want to do. But here we are. :shrug: and :hug: for you.

I'm trying to be open to the idea. It's Baltimore and my father's family are from there. I love Boston and it would be tough being isolated in a new city. Plus, this would happen soon which would mean no marathon for me - and that would kind of piss me off. The other side is that we don't know if we could afford that kind of move. I don't know how long it would take me to get a job down there AND I don't want Grace to not go to daycare. So, we could be a big financial pickle.

tumblr_lrf58a1ZUi1r2wxwko1_500.jpg

holy feckin' biceps, someone has been working out! :ohmy:

And I got GQ U2 :love: Took me 5 stores and 2 hours to find, but I got one. :crack:

I'm not holding my breath about getting a copy of the mag, so I am so happy that the pics are on here!

Way to go GG!:up:

TBH the mag isn't much more than what we already saw. :reject: It's just the four pages we already saw and the cover. But still, for the collection. :wink:

TBH the mag isn't much more than what we already saw. :reject: It's just the four pages we already saw and the cover. But still, for the collection. :wink:

But it's so nice to see it in front of you, rather than on a computer screen. :D And yes, gotta have it for the collection.

It will be a few weeks before it's out over here (if it even comes at all), so I'll just wait patiently. When I went into Chapters the other day, they only had the American GQ, so my store might not even carry the British version. I'll have to ask the next time I'm there. :yes:

Morning, guys! Today's concert day. I'm going to leave painting class early, hope the light rail's on time and that I can find where passes for that are, and then hope buses all work out too :| if that all goes OK, I'm excited :hyper:

Morning Katie!

tumblr_lrf58a1ZUi1r2wxwko1_500.jpg

holy feckin' biceps, someone has been working out! :ohmy:

And I got GQ U2 :love: Took me 5 stores and 2 hours to find, but I got one. :crack:

:drool:

:drool:

Naughty boy with the ciggy :shame:

At least it's a cigarrette, and not one of those icky cigarillos or something.

But it's so nice to see it in front of you, rather than on a computer screen. :D And yes, gotta have it for the collection.

It will be a few weeks before it's out over here (if it even comes at all), so I'll just wait patiently. When I went into Chapters the other day, they only had the American GQ, so my store might not even carry the British version. I'll have to ask the next time I'm there. :yes:
Yes, for the collection. :yes:

I'm trying to be open to the idea. It's Baltimore and my father's family are from there. I love Boston and it would be tough being isolated in a new city. Plus, this would happen soon which would mean no marathon for me - and that would kind of piss me off. The other side is that we don't know if we could afford that kind of move. I don't know how long it would take me to get a job down there AND I don't want Grace to not go to daycare. So, we could be a big financial pickle.

...Baltimore? I'm in Baltimore...XD

Good lord, I'm going to have to move fast after painting ends to make it to the bus ontime...(my painting's looking much better now though :love: maybe I'm getting the hang of oils finally)

Got a response from the job application I'd sent in. Just a generic "thanks for applying, we'll be in touch soon" email. I'd asked for more information about the job, as the description was SUPER vague, but they sent nothing. So I guess I'll just wait and see, since they said they'd be in touch soon. I don't feel super confident about it, but maybe they send that generic response to everyone. It's been SO long since I've had to apply for a job that I don't really remember what it's like... :lol:

Gonna leave for the concert soonish...I've got pizza and cookies with me, yay college. Google Maps is far more helpful for public transportation going on midday, too, which is nice.

Also, my painting this week was much better because it was in color and I'm starting to get the hang of detail in oil paints, which is a huge relief...the teacher's being surprisingly nice; he said it would be a good reference for what to do right in my homework (also he let me out 1/2 an hour earlier than I needed. Thank goodness)

Grace, I hope all goes well in your life :hug:

Yes. This was a friend off of here that kept telling me how exciting it would be to move.

I think this might be a pass. It would be possible advancement for my husband, but in an uncertain job market - if I couldn't get a job - things could go from tight to bad quickly. We have some things to pay off and one income would put us behind the 8 ball on that. The plus of this (hopefully) is that they've been talking promotion for me for months now. I went to my boss and told her of my husband's sort of job offer. I told her that money was a major and if I was making more of it, we'd stay here. It wasn't forcing her hand, but more of 'is this still supposed to happen?' She lost another colleague because she couldn't get her upgraded fast enough. I think she doesn't want to lose me. Fingers crossed. I hope this doesn't backfire. BUT it has been promised. Just not implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom