PGP...... We fear that letting off or being dwunk in front of Bono would be too much!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SG - are you sure some of those pics you're posting in the RSOC thread just make you feel warm and fuzzy, and not :drool: and :combust:? :lol: Evil, :evil: woman putting the Zoohawk!nightvision pics in there :sexywink:

Drea said:
SG - are you sure some of those pics you're posting in the RSOC thread just make you feel warm and fuzzy, and not :drool: and :combust:? :lol: Evil, :evil: woman putting the Zoohawk!nightvision pics in there :sexywink:

Oh, come on, like those pics don't make you want to snuggle up next to him and cuddle him :cute:

I would so love to be that pillow :drool:

:shifty: of course, what happens when he wakes up is a little different feeling than simple cuddly warm fuzzies :evil:

That was so fantastic of Ali to give the proceeds to charity&i was mentioning earlier that one of my fav pix in RS is of both of them togethar :cute: lucky&wonderful woman :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, come on, like those pics don't make you want to snuggle up next to him and cuddle him :cute:

I would so love to be that pillow :drool:

:shifty: of course, what happens when he wakes up is a little different feeling than simple cuddly warm fuzzies :evil:

:lmao: Of course I'd love to snuggle up and cuddle with him *g* But I'd be awfully tempted to wake him up... :shifty:

Bye Fly :wave: :hug: I'll be gone when you come back so nite&i'll let you know if i hear the Kate Bush album! :wink:

BRI!!!! :wave: :hug: I'm staying 10 more minutes then i'm off to bed as i'm slightly dwunk :drunk: :shh: :shh:

And yes, i know my thread title is the worst yet! :|

Sami! :hyper::hug:

SG!!! :hug: :heart:

Drea :hug:

Susan :hug:
There has yet to be a sucky PGP thread title. :wink:

I was just very very briefly scanning over the last thread, and caught VP's news. :( *hugs*

And I'm doing ok, just crazed busy. :crack:

So busy that I'm actuualy being....wait for it......*productive* :shocked:

Last edited:
Drea - is this one a warm fuzzy one or not? I can't decide :hmm: :shifty:

VertigoAdam331.jpg

I know! :scream:

What's becoming of me? :sad:

I've actually started doing some of my studying/reading *before* the night before.
And I've been researching for my paper and presentation *before* the weekend before....
And I insisted that my group for psych start to get their arse in gear...

I must be sick :tsk:

I should be *here*
Cause home is where the heart and smut is :love:

Rite! I'm def offski now and thanks for defending my title Bri! :huh: That sounds like i'm talking about boxing! :lol:

Anyway, it's 2 am here&i'm more dwunk than i should be so nite all& have fun! :wave:

"I don't know if you saw the Edge on the Conan O'Brien show, but I thought it was extroardinary. You saw the Edge dressed as a spaceman...and that's because the Edge is a spaceman. Yes he is. He's traveled, in fact, he's not just a spaceman- the Edge has actually come from the future in his spaceship. And when his spaceship got to the north side of Dublin, he was playing this tune. It's true! It's the sound that his spaceship made. Myself and Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen were standing there when the door opened in the spaceship and this man walked out. Except he wasn't a man, he was a space man. And Larry walked up and said, 'Who are you?' and he said, 'I am the Edge'. And Adam said, 'Where are you from?' and he said, 'I'm from the future' and then Larry came up and said, 'What's that like?' and the Edge said, 'It's better'. This is Miracle Drug..."

yes, I'm a :nerd: and typed it up for my AIM profile :lmao: :reject:
so I had to paste it here too so my hard work doesn't go to waste :lol:

but it's so cute!! :heart:

greeneyedgirl said:
Are we still on sad songs?
I found another one, but sure no one knows it.

Ooh, what is it? :hyper:

and I thought of one, too!

I still miss someone - Johnny Cash did a version of it and so did Linda Rondstat :heart:

sami0201 said:
"I don't know if you saw the Edge on the Conan O'Brien show, but I thought it was extroardinary. You saw the Edge dressed as a spaceman...and that's because the Edge is a spaceman. Yes he is. He's traveled, in fact, he's not just a spaceman- the Edge has actually come from the future in his spaceship. And when his spaceship got to the north side of Dublin, he was playing this tune. It's true! It's the sound that his spaceship made. Myself and Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen were standing there when the door opened in the spaceship and this man walked out. Except he wasn't a man, he was a space man. And Larry walked up and said, 'Who are you?' and he said, 'I am the Edge'. And Adam said, 'Where are you from?' and he said, 'I'm from the future' and then Larry came up and said, 'What's that like?' and the Edge said, 'It's better'. This is Miracle Drug..."

yes, I'm a :nerd: and typed it up for my AIM profile :lmao: :reject:
so I had to paste it here too so my hard work doesn't go to waste :lol:

but it's so cute!! :heart:

:giggle: :cute:

Have you girls seen the being bono blog? :lmao: It's pure hilarity!

And I'm not saying this out of pure randomness, it actually happens to mention Spaceman Edge. :love:

Night Susan!
Sweet (or naughty) dreams! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom