PGP: We are motherf*cking ADULTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I add other stuff. Lots of different herbs, tomatoes and chicken. It's very flavourful, but basically death in a pot for me. :lmao: That's why I only eat little bits at a time. You'd think I'd learn by now not to eat so much of it all at once. :tsk:

Ah it sounds interesting. :hmm: perhaps I should try it. I don't have food for the entire week yet.

:lol: it did? Oh that's awesome. It's good for me though, as my team is Ajax. Though I'd have rather seen PSV lose it's still awesome to see our biggest rival in history get creamed.

Ajax is a legend! honestly, I don't know much on the club levels in The Netherlands, but I can tell you that my favourite national team has been The Netherlands for years :) when i was in a holiday in Germany during the World Cup this year, I just always had to find a local bar to watch the game when your team was playing! and I can tell you that germans also seemed to favour your team (when theirs wasn't playing :))

I rolled my eyes so hard, they fell on the floor and I had to dust them off before popping them back in.
:love: :lol:

Ajax is a legend! honestly, I don't know much on the club levels in The Netherlands, but I can tell you that my favourite national team has been The Netherlands for years :) when i was in a holiday in Germany during the World Cup this year, I just always had to find a local bar to watch the game when your team was playing! and I can tell you that germans also seemed to favour your team (when theirs wasn't playing :))

:) I'm surprised you even know this much! Our team was pretty damn awesome, until that final. What a horrible match, we played bad, De Jong with his karate kick was a moron who deserved red, but the ref was pretty shit as well. He was totally on the side of the spanish team. :rolleyes:

I add other stuff. Lots of different herbs, tomatoes and chicken. It's very flavourful, but basically death in a pot for me. :lmao: That's why I only eat little bits at a time. You'd think I'd learn by now not to eat so much of it all at once. :tsk:

i would just choose one of those calorie-bombs to include on the sauce.. it might not be the same sauce anymore, but still a lot more healthier:) and add lots of herbs :D

are we always hungry or what? food talks again :lol:

:) I'm surprised you even know this much! Our team was pretty damn awesome, until that final. What a horrible match, we played bad, De Jong with his karate kick was a moron who deserved red, but the ref was pretty shit as well. He was totally on the side of the spanish team. :rolleyes:

hah, well there used to be a total football fan in me for a little while! so I picked up some knowledge! but i still love the game, not following it that closely anymore, but still occasionally enjoy to watch!
oh yeah, the ref was the biggest moron! i was sooo pissed... at least he could have made his personal preference a little less obvious!

YAY caught up! :D

Hi Thora, GG, cori and Etarian. :wave:

oooooo :hug: Thora.... I'm trying toi remmeber IF I've ever read/heard any thing that helps to ease lactose intolerance - something you'd eat before or along with the about-to-be-offending-to-your-gastrointestinal-system BUT NOT your Tasstebuds!

Alfredo Sauce :drool::drool: If you only eat that kind of stuff on rare occasions then it's not really unhealthy. Unless, I gues, if youy already have a bad condition. It's the more frequent to constant eating of that type of stuff that does it.

What a great night out, cori! Good for you!
UF will be playing in NYC in Nov (unless something has changed). Hope I can juggle enuff $'s around to see them.

Etarian...how's the snow today? How much did you get?

SO, what, the EP is ONLY 3 songs? :sigh:
and what is this R------ mix? A studio version of the Live version of CT?
I'd probably buy it IF it has some version of the revamped CT ( such fun!!!!)
The "because, because" chorus kind of annoys me..... on Mercy.
I don't have a turntable. I can't beleive i ditched it when all i needed was new belt on it! :scream: The amplifier was still pretty good, but the speakers were going. I just could of held onto them untill i could afford new speakers. ah well.

My sis has a turntable that I could play it on. Too bad she dosen't have a CD or DVD burner. :| Not the best with tech.

i would just choose one of those calorie-bombs to include on the sauce.. it might not be the same sauce anymore, but still a lot more healthier:) and add lots of herbs :D

are we always hungry or what? food talks again :lol:

I normally eat very healthily, but occasionally like to indulge in fatty/high calorie foods. :D

YAY caught up! :D

Hi Thora, GG, cori and Etarian. :wave:

oooooo :hug: Thora.... I'm trying toi remmeber IF I've ever read/heard any thing that helps to ease lactose intolerance - something you'd eat before or along with the about-to-be-offending-to-your-gastro-intestinal-system BUT NOT your Tasstebuds!

There are pills you can take with your meal or shortly before that are called Lactaid (and similar ones), but those do nothing for me. I'd take like 10 pills and it would do absolutely nothing, so I gave up on trying that. A friend of my mom's has sworn by some all-natural pills that she took for about 6 months which totally cured her of her lactose intolerance. She said she'd send me some of the stuff, but I haven't received it yet. I'm definitely going to give it a shot once it arrives. It doesn't hurt to try. :)

My Sharona came on the radio as I was sweeping the kitchen floor. I had a little dance party and sang along at the top of my lungs. :D

Etarian...how's the snow today? How much did you get?

The "because, because" chorus kind of annoys me..... on Mercy.
I don't have a turntable.

:wave: dazzled!!
No snow! it started to melt on the evening already :( then came a bit hail and then it melted again. so now it's back to rain! but it's still cold, so maybe another wave of snow will follow soon!

am I the only one who is not really that much annoyed by "because, because, because"?? it's such a good song that a small deviance from normality doesn't bother me :)

:wave: dazzled!!
No snow! it started to melt on the evening already :( then came a bit hail and then it melted again. so now it's back to rain! but it's still cold, so maybe another wave of snow will follow soon!

am I the only one who is not really that much annoyed by "because, because, because"?? it's such a good song that a small deviance from normality doesn't bother me :)

I actually love that part. The only gripe I have with new mercy is that they omitted my favourite part, the "ripping the stitches" prechorus. For the rest the new version pisses all over the old one for me!

Cori, do you mind if I would use your quote for my sig? I was looking for something new anyway and it's so much awesomeness. :D

I really like the new version of Mercy (I liked the original, but wasn't over the moon about it like some people), but I think the "because because" bit is my least favorite thing about it.

But I'll live. :wink:

I can't believe it's noon already. :( I didn't even sleep that late, considering I didn't get to bed until after 2:30.

I have less than 100 pages left in my book, so I'd like to finish that today, then maybe watch some DVDs from Netflix, maybe a U2 DVD.

I'm going to cook dinner (a pasta dish) later, and then watch the Packers/Vikings (BOO!) game tonight.

Awesome fall day here in Seattle - rainy and windy. LOVE IT.

The "because because" part of Mercy was also my least favorite part of the new version, yet it's the first thing that got stuck in my head and now I can't hear Mercy in my random song daydreaming without it. I was annoyed by that at first but got over it. I love the song so I'm happy they revived it. I cried a little bit over the spilt milk at first, but that's okay. :lol:

God people's stupidity never stops to amaze me. :heart:

who gets such love? :lol:

Well, obviously we have some people here who are good cooks. I'm a nyc Foodie, and was a good cook- hope to revive my cooking by around the holidays. :D

no doubt! i cook a lot too! :D totally an enjoyable activity! i have no problem spending hours in the kitchen (ok, sometimes when I'm really not in the mood or tired, I do have problems!) today i kept it simple and made bread and apple form :)

I actually love that part. The only gripe I have with new mercy is that they omitted my favourite part, the "ripping the stitches" prechorus. For the rest the new version pisses all over the old one for me!

good, good! just that there always seemed to be so much hatred towards the new version, yet everybody wanted to hear it live! but i guess the hatred has settled by now!

Back
Top Bottom