PGP: Warming up by the fire with hot Irishmen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know why some guitarist name their guitars.... Edge doesn't name his, which might be a good thing considering how he threw the one down and kicked across the stage in the Boston DVD while yelling at Larry. I wish I had a screen cap of that. I do that this:

fd02d16a.jpg

Do we know that he doesn't name them? :hmm: Has he ever said so? Maybe he does.

Some of my hubby's guitars: :giggle:

Eric
Junior
Telly
Les

He sold his Explorer :sad: It's name was Edgy :rolleyes:

Do we know that he doesn't name them? :hmm: Has he ever said so? Maybe he does.

Some of my hubby's guitars: :giggle:

Eric
Junior
Telly
Les

He sold his Explorer :sad: It's name was Edgy :rolleyes:

I think Edge did say that in that one interview he did. I don't have the magazine on me right this second but I'm fairly certain he said that the guitars were just objects.

I used that picture once when PGP's were still doing captions here and writing blurbs for photos. I think I wrote something similar to that... hehehe. He looks so... gay there. :giggle:

There is still a caption thread and a LOL/macro thread. They just get 'buried' sometimes for a bit.

I used that picture once when PGP's were still doing captions here and writing blurbs for photos. I think I wrote something similar to that... hehehe. He looks so... gay there. :giggle:

There actually is still an ongoing caption thread in Pleba. I haven't made any for quite a while myself though.

Oh shit daz and zooey I'm a dumbass. :doh: I don't have cover art for those downloads. i mixed them up with another project Mot was helping me with. It was actually the Bono Solo Projects bootlegs that have cover art stuff. Sorry about that.

Well, it was very warm yesterday and I didn't get to sleep until about 3am... and then I woke up at 5:30... :crack: ... and then I woke up again at 10:30. *L*
eeeewww yuck...that'll do it!

The walks are nice, though.

Fun! Sounds like a good time. You said non-ballroom, but that reminds me, sometimes I watch that "Dancing with the Stars" show and suddenly think that taking ballroom dancing lessons would be kinda fun.

(I wanna see a U2 tribute band :()

I don't understand the extreme religions that don't allow dancing. They don't know what they're missing out on. My friends and I are planning on going out tomorrow night and there will be dancing. Oh, yes.

I love to dabble in that stuff as well, I've been drawing for a long time.

Angela

Walking is very good exercise.

I have trouble with left & right esp with dancing- so i get mixed up with my feet :( :lol:

hopefully a U2 tribute band will swing their closer to where you live. :hug:

often for banning dancing in extreme religions.... it's often tied to to unmanagable intense emotions (vs more directed emotions at a religeous ceremony), and particularly sensuality and sexualilty.

you should tell us more about you artistic & craft endevors! :) (if you feel comfortable)

enjoy your night out with tyour friend! :wave:

That's okay - I don't usually download/print out cover art. :shrug:

Ok good, :D me neither, though I do try to put it in my itunes. But those Bono solo projects things are weird collections anyway, :huh: I really don't use them for anything, though I have maybe obtained 1 or 2 songs from them that I didn't already have.

I need to go take a shower to warm myself up, it's cold here!! (for San Diego :reject:)

(just checked my thermometer outside, it's 50°F)

Ok good, :D me neither, though I do try to put it in my itunes. But those Bono solo projects things are weird collections anyway, :huh: I really don't use them for anything, though I have maybe obtained 1 or 2 songs from them that I didn't already have.

I need to go take a shower to warm myself up, it's cold here!! (for San Diego :reject:)

(just checked my thermometer outside, it's 50°F)

I do that too - I love a hot shower more than almost anything in the world... and I mean ANYTHING!
It's 48 here.

I do that too - I love a hot shower more than almost anything in the world... and I mean ANYTHING!
It's 48 here.

Wow pretty close temps there!

And I'll betcha I know something you'd like better than a hot shower... :hmm:

:shifty:

a hot shower with a certain drummer boy.

ok NOW I'm going to get my shower!

now THAT would be amazing! Oh wait, I can have one of those almost any time I want. Of course not the hot drummer boy you had in mind! And tonight my hot drummer boy is out drumming :angry:

I've never thought of having a hot shower to warm up when I'm cold. :hmm: I just turn up the fireplace, pile on the blankets and make a cup of hot chocolate. :drool: I'm not really cold right now, but hot chocolate sounds mighty tempting. I might just have to make some.

wellllll :lol:

i decided to try downloading a small file first- b/c it WAS small

not realizing it wasn't U2 it was: Salome .....bahia :lol:
well nice perhaps South American Spanish style Music of maybe the Bahi area or religion!

But >>>>> IT WORKED :yippie: :happydance: :loveshower:

SO there's one more BUT.....

I was on the phone with a friend while I was doing this, so I told her .
She is who is much more tech saavy then me on computers she said that:
RAR files are known to often have virures in them

She said I should check with you all to see if you've ever had a problem, which I said I'm sure they wouldn't have suggested it in the first place!

Any more thots on this? :help: before i commit my irreplacible Laptopto the DLs? :)

Hey Daz, did I already ask you if you ever use a spray fixative for any of your art? I'm still having trouble finding one that works on inkjet printed images and cans are $6 - $9 per so I hate to keep buying them if they're not gonna work.

Dazz, I've been downloading RAR files for a few years now and I don't think I've ever come across one with a virus. :)

HA!!!
I would love :drool: for it to be 48F - 50F here now!

btw what combo of letters/keyd to you hiyt to get rhe little "o" degree sign?

i can'rt complain tho..... last night the wind was coming in more of the direction that I feel it cool down the apt ....tonight, no.

did you get to the art store zu? and how was the gym w Little Z?

I did get to the gym and then we went to a friend's house for dinner. I didn't go to the art store since I'm waiting for my art teacher friend to text me the name of the spray lacquer/fixative she uses.

i just had a cup of hot cider and that did the trick.

How are you tonight, Thora?

I just put the kettle on for hot chocolate. :)

I'm good, thanks. Had a nice quiet evening so far. I'm watching some hockey, and will probably go to bed once the game is over, since I'm so tired. Tomorrow's my last Saturday to sleep in until mid-April, so I'm going to relish it. :)

Thora - going to look through my more obscure stuff for some suggestions for your playlist tomorrow (if I remember). I know there were some Nields songs that always gave me (more of) a leadfoot if I'd rented a car and had them in... :wink: Maybe some Fruvous or EFO...

There's also stuff from musicals... You Won't Succeed On Broadway and Knights of the Round Table from Spamalot off the top of my head *g* (Musical version of Monty Python and the Holy Grail... with other MP refs thrown in too :heart:)

Don't Stand So Close To Me, Walking On The Moon, Message In A Bottle, Synchonicity II and So Lonely from the Police...

Little Bones, Blow At High Dough, Fifty Mission Cap, Hundredth Meridian, Wheat Kings (slower, more a cool down/warm up song), Fiddler's Green (same) and Ahead By A Century by the Hip...

Thunderstruck - AC/DC

:hmm:

What will you be doing Saturday mornings? Running?

speaking of shower, I'm gonna hop in one - I'm still icky from the gym. :huh:

Yup, my group meets at 8am on Saturdays. :crack: :lol: It's a ridiculously ungodly hour to start running (for me, at least), but at least we get it over and done with, so I have the rest of the day left. :)

Thora - going to look through my more obscure stuff for some suggestions for your playlist tomorrow (if I remember). I know there were some Nields songs that always gave me (more of) a leadfoot if I'd rented a car and had them in... :wink: Maybe some Fruvous or EFO...

There's also stuff from musicals... You Won't Succeed On Broadway and Knights of the Round Table from Spamalot off the top of my head *g* (Musical version of Monty Python and the Holy Grail... with other MP refs thrown in too :heart:)

Don't Stand So Close To Me, Walking On The Moon, Message In A Bottle, Synchonicity II and So Lonely from the Police...

Little Bones, Blow At High Dough, Fifty Mission Cap, Hundredth Meridian, Wheat Kings (slower, more a cool down/warm up song), Fiddler's Green (same) and Ahead By A Century by the Hip...

Thunderstruck - AC/DC

:hmm:

Awesome - thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to have fun making my playlist this weekend with all the great ideas I've gotten. :D

Dazz, I've been downloading RAR files for a few years now and I don't think I've ever come across one with a virus. :)

Oh fabulous! *thanks* :hug:s :yippie:
Solome tapes here I come!!!!

do you know what the difference between
the Salome and the ? Hanso Studio tapes are?

Dazzy's "Adventures in Music DownLoading" begin NAO ! :lol: :happy: :D

and how are you doing? any thing extra fun/interesting for the weekend?

Hey Daz, did I already ask you if you ever use a spray fixative for any of your art? I'm still having trouble finding one that works on inkjet printed images and cans are $6 - $9 per so I hate to keep buying them if they're not gonna work.

no you didn't... and I haven't used any in decdes b/c I'd read "test ...blah....blah...for possible color changes..."
and as an intense colorist - I'm like BLERGH!!! We wiil have NONE if that, thank you very much! I didin't even want to know. Plus more stuff you had to avoid brething ing in etc... sure i knew/know how to take precautions. Oh for something I had to even buy a real mid-level mask with screw in place filters on each angled side!
wow i don't remember what I was spraying with!

I just never really tried them except Krylon on ? B&W charchole back in Art College!

did you say you tried acrylic matt medium gel...?
That can sometimes make things or certain colors run tho :(

Sorry:( :hug: I can't be of nmore help, zu.

Back
Top Bottom