PGP - U2 take us higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
U247.jpg

U245.jpg

:larry : you're joking, right? :|
:edge : I don't think he's joking
:adam : Why does Larry get to be the cowboy? I want to be the cowboy!
:bono : boom-cha - I'm too sexy - Boom-cha!

:lmao::lmao:

SG. :love:

Am catching up. :shifty:

U2isthebest said:

Don't flatter me...:grumpy: It won't work, unless (you slip a certain lead singer or drummer in...:drool:

Currently Listening: "Trouble Sleeping"/Corinne Bailey Rae

Jem!!!:drool: How has your day been?:hug: I suppose you saw the 2 page fantasy about our boys as our personal strippers? :combust: :combust:

U2isthebest said:

Don't flatter me...:grumpy: It won't work, unless (you slip a certain lead singer or drummer in...:drool:

Currently Listening: "Trouble Sleeping"/Corinne Bailey Rae

Why of course that can be arranged :sexywink: Will it help if either one of them bring a Hallmark card along? :lol:

Hi Jem :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

Why of course that can be arranged :sexywink: Will it help if either one of them bring a Hallmark card along? :lol:

Hi Jem :hug:

There's no need for extra baggage...:no: :shifty: I would love them shipped carefullly. They're quite fragile, I wouldn't want anything to break...:drool:...I mean, what?

Currently Listening: "Pour Some Sugar On Me"/Def Leppard (hmm...speaking of our boys as strippers...this could work...well..)

U2isthebest said:

There's no need for extra baggage...:no: :shifty: I would love them shipped carefullly. They're quite fragile, I wouldn't want anything to break...:drool:...I mean, what?

Currently Listening: "Pour Some Sugar On Me"/Def Leppard (hmm...speaking of our boys as strippers...this could work...well..)

Ok now you are just being picky young lady! :madwife: How about I drive them out there? They would feel so lonely being packaged up and all :shifty:

BonosBaby12 said:

Ok now you are just being picky young lady! :madwife: How about I drive them out there? They would feel so lonely being packaged up and all :shifty:

I don't trust you....Just ship them special delivery please...:wink:

Very special....mmmmmm

Currently Listening: "Spaceship"/Kanye West

Have to go and start dinner now. Britt think about the offer above it would be no problem at all. In fact I insist upo it :sexywink:

Thank you everyone for helping to make me feel better :hug: Ladies you really are the best! :). Should bbl bye :wave:

U2isthebest said:

I don't trust you....Just ship them special delivery please...:wink:

Very special....mmmmmm

Currently Listening: "Spaceship"/Kanye West

Ok fine Larry I will special delivery but Bono is coming with me! lol. Already have a nice shiny bag full of shiny treats inside for him :giggle:

BonosBaby12 said:
Have to go and start dinner now. Britt think about the offer above it would be no problem at all. In fact I insist upo it :sexywink:

Thank you everyone for helping to make me feel better :hug: Ladies you really are the best! :). Should bbl bye :wave:

If you must....they'll have to sit in the backseat though...(don't get any ideas you'll be driving. LOL) Have a good dinner! I'll ttyl!:hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

Larry can sit in the back by himself :wink:

Bye Thora,Jem,Weldy,and Wild :hug: Have a good night all!

Oh...that's fine...I suppose...I want Larry to be extremely lonely when he gets to me....please don't speak to him on the ride here....

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Well...at least I know one person who looks at my profile :D

It's quite lovely!:wink: I was going to leave you a comment, but I got distracted by Wild's profile, and then Carlos felt the need to stalk me...:ohmy: LOL. *makes note to do that later*

Currently Listening: "I Threw A Brick Through A Window"/U2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom