PGP - Traveling on a mission from god!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I understand completely Sami :yawn:

Maybe we can catch up tomorrow, since there's no school on Monday :)

I'm off to bed myself :wave:

:hug: goodnight Sami, :hug: goodnight Bri :heart:

Doing pretty good. :) I had a fun evening. A good friend of mine stopped by totally unexpectedly! We had been chatting on MSN earlier in the day, and I asked him if he wanted to hang out tonight. He had already made plans, so I figured we'd see each other another time. A few hours ago there's a knock on my door, and there he is with pizza and beer in hand! :love: It's a good thing I was at home! :lol:

How about you? :hug:

Yup, it was great. We had pizza and beer and watched a movie. Then we chatted for a bit, and he left just a bit ago. :)

Uh oh, that's no good. :yikes: I hope it stops raining for you soon!

Sad_Girl said:
Bri? DG? Have you drowned in drool?
:reject:Sorry for dissapearing. I was texting a friend and then we wound up talking on the phone for 4 hours since we havent talked much this summer. Im off to bed now. :yawn:

daygloeyes2 said:
Yesterday I go to work and the waitress who I cant stand gives me a list of sidework the owner supposedly said I didnt do from the night before. Yet I did all but 2 things on the list. And he wasnt there until later so how could he have given her a list? If I wasnt doing something hed tell me. For some reason shes doing a little mindfuck with me. :slant:

:madwife: She better watch it otherwise she'll have a leban posse after her :rant: :angry: :mad: :madwife::yell:

Sad_Girl said:
GG2's Pic and gif:

31503aec.jpg

bonotouchingjz4.gif

What we looking for :shrug:

:shifty: :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom