PGP:There's A PGP Wedding! Here Come The Brides!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Politicians have brains? :shocked:

:lol: Bizarre thought, isn't it?

Yeah, Thora, that's crazy that nothing's been done about trying to manage the flooding from the heavy rains. God, when I lived in Colorado, when we got a massive snowstorm, the plows were out and clearing the roads in the mountains by the next morning. Occasionally, if the storms were consecutive or particularly nasty, it'd take a little longer for the snowplows to get through, but that's just 'cause they had more than usual to catch up on. But they still did it. You gotta be prepared for the weather your area normally gets (I heard our town testing its tornado sirens today, and we're getting into the time of year where our chances of experiencing them are significantly decreased. But it's nice to know we're prepared). Hope you manage to stay safe in the nasty weather :hug:.

Speaking of floods, I don't know what Iowa did to piss people off, but every year for the last three years this state's had some sort of flooding during the summer. 2008 was particularly bad-I wasn't living here at the time, but my sister was, as was a friend of mine, and they've told horror stories about the nasty flooding. Everything was shut off in this town, my friend had to go to a nearby town just to do laundry for work, people were staying in surrounding areas because they couldn't stay here. The state also got hit with a ton of tornadoes that year, too, some of which unfortunately were deadly. Hopefully we'll get a break from that pattern next year.

Anywho, sorry to have totally missed the rest of the last thread-had a headache yesterday (and early this morning), so I slept it off pretty much all day. Starting to feel much better, though, which is good, 'cause I have to work later this evening. So there's a (faux) wedding in the works? Great, another instance to try on bridesmaid dresses :p.

Also, this U2 torrent-if it's not too much trouble, I'd be kinda interested to hear that, too, if that's okay :). I don't have much in the way of live U2 stuff, so it'd be fun to hear a bit of what their current show is like (and don't feel bad-I get overly anal and detailed about labeling songs, too :D).

About the most interesting thing I can share in my life is that I've been asked out for coffee by a guy I've reunited with this past summer! He also gave me his number, too. I'm going to see if I can meet up with him before work today, if not, I'll aim for next weekend. So, um, yay!

Angela

Am uploading it now. Everything *Should* be in order, if it's not please let me know. I'll continue my Microsoft hate. :|

:shifty:

Mmm all this chocolate and donut talk. :drool: I haven't had breakfast yet. You guys are encouraging bad choices to be made!

Hot chocolate supreme drinks and a new chocolate donut (white donut, with chocolate filling, chocolate icing on top, and topped with chocolate chips) :drool:

Pretty soon it'll be candy cane hot chocolate time too :drool:

Oh.my.god. :drool: That donut sounds AMAZING!! :drool:

I like the sounds of the candy cane hot chocolate! Ooh - and then Starbucks has their Gingerbread Lattes and Peppermint Mochas. :combust: The Peppermint Mocha Frapps are incredible, but it's obviously too cold here to drink those until I'm at the beach. :giggle:

I'm having chocolate mousse for dessert. :drool: It's gooooooood.

Bono covered in chocolate sauce and peach slices for breakfast Comet? :shifty:

:lol: good point! i guess the wedding band will be popular :giggle:
i might be a little bit afraid of the spoiler-tags, now that I've seen Granny Bono popping out from those :lol: i'm still having trouble sleeping... *shudder*:D

:whistle:

I'm having chocolate mousse for dessert. :drool: It's gooooooood.

Bono covered in chocolate sauce and peach slices for breakfast Comet? :shifty:

:drool:

and the peach slices still make me :giggle:

Oh.my.god. :drool: That donut sounds AMAZING!! :drool:

I like the sounds of the candy cane hot chocolate! Ooh - and then Starbucks has their Gingerbread Lattes and Peppermint Mochas. :combust: The Peppermint Mocha Frapps are incredible, but it's obviously too cold here to drink those until I'm at the beach. :giggle:

Gingerbread Lattes and Peppermint Mochas??? sounds absolutely delicious :drool::drool::drool: bloody hell, when are they going to open the first Starbucks in here? :angry:

Bono covered in chocolate sauce and peach slices for breakfast Comet?
ShiftyEyes.gif

I'll have Edge with chocolate sauce and peach slices, please!!:drool:
though no need for chocolate though - Edge is sweet enough :tongue:

Gingerbread Lattes and Peppermint Mochas??? sounds absolutely delicious :drool::drool::drool: bloody hell, when are they going to open the first Starbucks in here? :angry:

I'll have Edge with chocolate sauce and peach slices, please!!:drool:
though no need for chocolate though - Edge is sweet enough :tongue:

There's no such thing as too sweet. :sexywink:

There's no such thing as too sweet. :sexywink:

ok, I guess a little bit of chocolate sauce on him wouldn't hurt... :tongue::shifty:

:drool: Oy! Tonight The World Is Not Enough. Wheeeeeeeeeeee Pierce Brosnan!

and all we are getting tonight is crappy Transformers... :angry:
I want Bond too! I love Bond!!
Golden Eye would have been a better choice though :wink: best of the Brosnan-Bonds! not to mention the song!!!

:shifty: Yeah, Goldeneye sure has the best song! Though I don't care much for the performing artist, I prefer the original.

I've never seen transformers, I take it it's not good?

just read this :lmao:
written by LIFE guest editor Melanie Verwoerd, who's remembering things about Desmond Tutu and this is one part of her story:

A few years ago, he stayed with me and my family in Killiney when I was South African Ambassador to Ireland. Bono and Ali came over to see him and he offered to say a prayer and to do a blessing for the about-to-be-released How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. We stood as he prayed in Xhosa first, and when it sounded like he was winding down, Bono, in a real rock 'n' roll gesture, lifted up his fist into the air and said "Amen!" Tutu opened his one eye and said: "I am not finished, man!" He then continued in Afrikaans . . . Once more, it sounded like he was winding down, but before Bono could do anything, Tutu, again with one eye closed, said: "Not yet!" He continued in English and then gave Bono a little nudge: "Now!" he said and we all laughed as Bono threw his fist into the air. "Amen!"

:shifty: Yeah, Goldeneye sure has the best song! Though I don't care much for the performing artist, I prefer the original.

I've never seen transformers, I take it it's not good?

well, I have quite a few that I consider best Bond-songs actually... :)

I haven't seen Transformers either yet, but I wasn't facinated by the trailer, the story nor the actors... I'm not hoping much! but if I'm REALLY bored, I might watch it...

This right here is why I love Christmas. :hyper:
Plus candy cane Slurpees at 7-11. It sounds like it would be gross but I swear it's delicious.

Yes please, I'd love a Bono cookie.

I see your one cookie, and I raise you two more.
bonocookiesdecember2002.jpg

Or what about some heart shaped cookies?
bonoheartcookies.jpg

:shifty: and PGP motto no. 1: Bigger = always better.
s40thbirthdayparty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom