PGP: Spoiling Ourselves Until June/July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, GG.

I don't know if you guys saw the hubub on fb over a pic of two men kissing. Apparently, someone complained to fb and fb had it removed. So I made it my profile pic :giggle: Suck it, fb.

Oh, and btw, swim practice was real real hard.

Saturday night - rented Wizard of Oz for our "family" movie and "How Do You Know" for Mr.Z and I. :love:

Ohai, new thread!

ohai1.jpg

I think Roger Ebert had some of his stuff (or his whole page?) on FB removed because someone flagged it as "offensive."

He's been tweeting about it - it sounds like some right-winger did it out of spite or something.

So ridiculous, in both cases.

Behold the behemoth that is Facebook. WHAT MONSTER HAVE WE CREATED????

/ only half-kidding

Thanks, GG.

I don't know if you guys saw the hubub on fb over a pic of two men kissing. Apparently, someone complained to fb and fb had it removed. So I made it my profile pic :giggle: Suck it, fb.

Isn't the deep, beautiful hope that one day Bono & Edge will just start making out in the middle of a song the very stuff that PGP is founded upon?

I liked your profile pic Zu. I'm pretty disgusted that it was a. flagged offensive and b. taken down for it. Wtf fb, wtf. You allow the sluttiest pics of drunk women, including women making out with each other, and two guys kissing is a nono? Fucking sexist homophobes. :|

OMg you managed to get a ticket Jem? :hug ::hyper: Lucky you! I just heard from Domo what a disaster the ticketsales were!

:sad: I was so close to getting her and her friend a ticket but the booking form kept getting faults. :angry::|:madwife:

It wouldn't let us book more than 1 ticket. :scream:

I eventually got a coach and ticket package. :hyper::love: Now I just need a 2nd job to pay for it all. :lmao:

Tainted by the fact that Domo and Len didn't get tickets. :( Kev got tickets though :D and quite a few in the Glasto thread got them so at least some of us got some as Domo said.

Total clusterfuck though. :down:

Nice that at least some of you got through. It really bites for the others because it wasn't their fault that they didn't get tickets. :tsk: Fucked up system!

OMg you're seeing the Kaiser Chiefs as well? :love: Oh the memories of them opening for U2 in 2009. That was our Dublin date together! When Ricky jumped into the crowd right next to us!

:wink: Not going out in Pj's this time then?

I gotta go to work in an hour. strangely enough I do not feel like it. And I have a report that I ahd to hand in friday. still not done.. Why can't I get myself to be productive?

Congrats on the Glasto tickets, Jem! That will be so fun! :hi5:

I'm up early too. :crack: :panic: It's 5:38am. I have to leave to catch my clinic's bus to the race in a few minutes. My stomach is a jumble of nerves, but hopefully it will calm down soon. This is my 4th time doing this run, so I know what to expect and I know the course well, but every time I get pretty nervous beforehand. :lol: I'm sure it will be fine. Any calming and good luck vibes you can send my way would be very much appreciated! I doubt I'll be able to get onto the blue crack until late this afternoon, since my phone doesn't let me post here, but I'm sure I'll be posting my time on FB once I'm done. :)

Hope you all have a good Sunday! :hug:

Good luck Thora!:hug::zen:

Glad you had a great night out last night K!:up:

Congrats on the tickets Jem!

I'm up early too. :crack: :panic: It's 5:38am. I have to leave to catch my clinic's bus to the race in a few minutes. My stomach is a jumble of nerves, but hopefully it will calm down soon. This is my 4th time doing this run, so I know what to expect and I know the course well, but every time I get pretty nervous beforehand. :lol: I'm sure it will be fine. Any calming and good luck vibes you can send my way would be very much appreciated! I doubt I'll be able to get onto the blue crack until late this afternoon, since my phone doesn't let me post here, but I'm sure I'll be posting my time on FB once I'm done. :)

Hope you all have a good Sunday! :hug:

Good luck!! :hug: :cheer::cheer::cheer:

:wink : Not going out in Pj's this time then?

I gotta go to work in an hour. strangely enough I do not feel like it. And I have a report that I ahd to hand in friday. still not done.. Why can't I get myself to be productive?

No I resisted PJ wandering. Maybe tommorow. :wink::lol:

Procastinators unite...tommorow. :hi5: You're still in travel mode probably. :hug:

That rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

GG I LOVE your new siggy :drool :

Me too. Its :drool: :love:

I'm up early too. :crack : :panic : It's 5:38am. I have to leave to catch my clinic's bus to the race in a few minutes. My stomach is a jumble of nerves, but hopefully it will calm down soon. This is my 4th time doing this run, so I know what to expect and I know the course well, but every time I get pretty nervous beforehand. :lol : I'm sure it will be fine. Any calming and good luck vibes you can send my way would be very much appreciated! I doubt I'll be able to get onto the blue crack until late this afternoon, since my phone doesn't let me post here, but I'm sure I'll be posting my time on FB once I'm done. : )

Good luck with the race :cheer:

Congrats on the tickets Jem!

Thanks. :D Don't think its sunk in yet I'm going. :faint: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom