PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper

I wanted to take you by surprise. :sexywink

I saw last night went well. :wink: :cute:*

*Somehow I doubt "cute" is an appropriate descriptor....:shifty::lol:

You were right. :reject: He seemed quite happy to hear from me. Those phones are nifty inventions. :wink:

Yes, it went very well. :happy: :love: :silent:

<------ has to go .... to a dinner at the president of one of the campus organizations that i am co-chair of, on 2 hours of sleep and a massive giant headache. :| :|
it's the relay for life org.
bye, ladies! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
When will you get it?? You need to let us know as soon as you do! :)

I have no idea. Probably early next week, since he lives in the same city, and that usually takes a day or two. I'll definitely let you know what it is!! :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

:drool:......:shifty:

I hope you didn't spend half the night comparing Grissom, Nick, and Warrick again....:tsk:

Nope. :silent:

:lol: Actually, it took me a while to get to sleep, and I was thinking "nooo, not again!" Then the next I remember, the alarm was going off. :lol: :cute: I seem to be getting quite comfortable over there. :shifty:

Hope you feel better Babydoll :)

VintagePunk said:

Nope. :silent:

:lol: Actually, it took me a while to get to sleep, and I was thinking "nooo, not again!" Then the next I remember, the alarm was going off. :lol: :cute: I seem to be getting quite comfortable over there. :shifty:

:lol:
Awwww! :cute:

And how did the morning go, was it less akward then last time?

Or did it just involve the poor guy having to get dressed numerous times........:shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hope you feel better Babydoll :)

:lol:
Awwww! :cute:

And how did the morning go, was it less akward then last time?

Or did it just involve the poor guy having to get dressed numerous times........:shifty:

:shifty: :drool:

Actually, the past two times have been really good, not awkward at all! It's just that Tues morning there was no rush cause he wasn't working that day..this morning wasn't quite as leisurely, but it was good. :)

:ohmy: I've stayed there twice so far this week!

Is it time to ask for closet space? :wink:

At the very least, a toothbrush would be good. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:shifty :drool

Actually, the past two times have been really good, not awkward at all! It's just that Tues morning there was no rush cause he wasn't working that day..this morning wasn't quite as leisurely, but it was good. :)

:eek:hmy I've stayed there twice so far this week!

Is it time to ask for closet space? :wink

At the very least, a toothbrush would be good. :lol

Awww! I'm so happy for you! :hug: Things seem to be going really well. :cute:

Twice??! :shocked:

Poor guy, has he been told soon he will have to surrender his bathroom? :wink:

PS. Morning breath is sexy :drool:

police2.gif

The Breath patrol. :lol:

I'm such a :censored: scatter brain! I logged on to be able to get hold of Electric Co! I can't leave until I've listened to that... :sigh:

I'm waiting for that too, Jez! I dunno if it will be up before I leave work in a half hour. Either way, I'll download it as soon as I'm home. It should be good!

Yeah, I know :happy:

Btw, I read your earlier comment on PM's :lol:
I only have one, and that's the birthday thingie. Not that I'm asking for PM's, mind you :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom