PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just annoyed at EVERYONE bandwagoning. :crack: it was NOT played acoustically damnit, just an intro with a guitar does not mean it's played acoustically. As that would require an ACOUSTIC guitar.

I'm really pedantic at times. Can someone slap me?

It sounded great btw.

SLAP! :lol:

Don't stress about it - it's really not that big of a deal. Those setlist parties move fast, and some people probably aren't used to threads that actually move at that speed, so they might not be totally up to speed, and just jumping in whenever. :lol:

Damn, I wish there had been audio for the last 2 songs.

I think a lot of that is due to the speed the thread moves, and people who don't try and read everything they've missed because it goes so fast.

I think a lot of the frustration in the threads come from that, at least somewhat. :)

D'oh! Thora beat me to it. Great minds think alike. :wink:

Yes, excellent minds! :D

I remember the first time I joined in on a fast moving thread, I was so overwhelmed. :lol: That was back in the early days of the PGP. I didn't know if I should just jump right in or what. :lol:

right now Zooey!
They just played another new song ......... "Every Breaking Wave!!!!!:hyper:

Pride?! :lol: Wow. Holy shit U2 - breaking out with the surprises left right and centre tonight. I don't particularly like Pride, but this is awesome!!!!

OMG The bloopers video for GG nearly killed me. That and this U2 = Jem :drool::combust::faint:

Oh that U2 pic from Target = :love:. Damn UK not having a Target. :madwife::wink::lol:

Yay, glad you liked it! :D

I'm a combusting mess over here too. :drool:

I heard that Bad was soundchecked earlier today, according to Twitter. If that gets played tonight?! I will die. :heart: Holy crap.

Back
Top Bottom