PGP Polygamy Camp: Opening Soon at an Undisclosed Location Near You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

3 French Hens.

Bonochickendublin2009.jpg

:scratch:

I got nothin else.

u2360dec148.jpg

u2360dec150.jpg

:shrug:

:wave: to everyone. Got out of work early today so I'm off to get my laptop computer a blowjob. :wink: It's overheating because of dust so I need to take it in and get it blown out. Oh and its name is Bono... so technically I'm giving Bono a... :shifty:

:hug: to Jem cuz it sounds like she needs one. And stay safe all of you in the snow!

I'll be back later :)

:lmao: Oh god, the Bono chicken photo. It's priceless, his face! He's SO thinking "Sooooo wanna hold my cock for a while?" or something along those lines.

:shifty:

:wave: to everyone. Got out of work early today so I'm off to get my laptop computer a blowjob. :wink: It's overheating because of dust so I need to take it in and get it blown out. Oh and its name is Bono... so technically I'm giving Bono a... :shifty:

That's like me naming my bike Larry, so I can take Larry for a long hard ride on Saturday mornings.

Jem, :hug:
K, :dance:
VP, nice to see you in here again. I feel like you haven't been around much lately
Comet, I'm loving the 12 days of U2 :drool:

Hey Zooey! :hug:

I'm so glad to be done :hyper: Celebration?? Hmmmm well I watched like 3 episode of Law and Order:SVU when I got home. It's my new fav show and there's a marathon of it on all day. Gonna watch some more later :wink: Just being able to watch tv again and not have to worry about studying is celebration enough for me :D

Have fun at the gym!

Ps. You might wanna check out the video I just posted on my FB. There's an adorable Larry smile near the beginning :cute:

I love SVU - I think I've seen every episode... twice! and I can't get fb from my work computer but I'll check it out when I get home. Thx for the heads up!

Of to sweat out my frustrations! :wave:

:lmao: Oh god, the Bono chicken photo. It's priceless, his face! He's SO thinking "Sooooo wanna hold my cock for a while?" or something along those lines.

:ohmy: :lmao:...'kay, if I'd been drinking something, you'd owe my sister a new keyboard/monitor right now. Same with bonocomet and zuropa's posts on similar stuff.

Just finished my last one :cabbagepatch:

I'm celebrating by watching a marathon of my new favourite show :shifty:

PAR-TAY! Woo! *Breaks out the drinks and snacks* I'd celebrate the same way if I were you, Kristen-how timely there's a marathon on, eh? Congrats on finishing up the finals, may you pass them all with flying colors. And happy TV viewing-I've only seen a couple episodes here and there of the "SUV" version, but it is kind of interesting from what I've seen :). And there's an episode of the "Criminal Intent" version I've seen 'cause someone I like appears on it :D. And that's about the extent of my exposure to the varied "Law & Order" series :p.

I've heard about people getting stranded in the insane snowstorm that's been blowing through the Midwest, northeastern U.S., and whatnot. Crazy deal, hope everyone manages to get to a place of safety all right and gets the help they need. I also heard about a tornado that just hit somewhere in western Oregon a few hours ago-WTF brought that on :huh:? Strange weather. It's clear where I live, but it's still cold-11 degrees F right now. And we're expected to get more snow/freezing rain/mix/whatever mid-week. So that should be interesting.

Missed the bit about Jem-not sure exactly what happened, but still, adding to the :hug:s for you and your family. Sorry about your rough times :(.

Angela

I love SVU - I think I've seen every episode... twice! and I can't get fb from my work computer but I'll check it out when I get home. Thx for the heads up!

Of to sweat out my frustrations! :wave:

I started watching it a few months ago and now I can't get enough. I :heart: watching them solve the crimes!

Have a good workout :hug:

Thanks to everyone for the congrats on my exams. You guys are the best!

Got out of work early today so I'm off to get my laptop computer a blowjob. :wink: It's overheating because of dust so I need to take it in and get it blown out. Oh and its name is Bono... so technically I'm giving Bono a... :shifty:

:silent: :lmao:

Maddy made the thread! :applaud: I missed the polygamy discussion but the title also reminds me of the concept of being mentally married to someone :wink:

:love: comet :love:

Best. 50000th. Post. Ever :love: :combust:
I will refrain from what I want to say, because there are children present, specifically MINE. :shifty: :whistle: :wink:

:yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

Back
Top Bottom