PGP - plannng our 2011 road trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey DG! :cute: It's going good. I'm just hanging out watching movies and talking to my girlfriend. <3 A usual Saturday night. hehe How you doin?

OH man that will be so much fun! I'm hoping to go to a show next summer with my girl back east. I was sad that I had to miss the Rose Bowl show they did already. It sucked, but I was to ill to go at the time. Don't they know they should reschedule for me! :sad::lol:

Sorry DG. I didn't realize you were still up. Yeah I had a great time. Worth the drive. Headed to the beach today. Even though I always like the IDEA of the beach better than the reality of it- it's so sandy and salty. Lol

Yay Kristen!!!:applaud: We will all be going to the washroom at the same hotel!:lol:

It's not like we will be sleeping there the first night, right? I will lose my GA virginity with PGPers, God help me!!:shifty:

I was so happy to finally officially meet you too!:hug: It was about time! Your mom is nice too!!:up:

Aren't you just going to Philly?

Sean is such a funny guy! I reminded him that you don't just go into work to see if he is there!!:lol:

By the way, I like crazy!:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom