PGP: OMG that was better than ........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VP!!!!! :hug:
Hey y'all. Don't know how long I"ll be on tonight but hi. Everyone still on the Glasto high?

Zooey!!!! :kiss: Found a way to get to Toronto yet? No? :(

I'm about two sips from packing it in for the night. I could stay up, but I'd hate myself tomorrow.

I need to dl Glasto NAO. I only caught the last 6 or 7 songs after I got home.

MTE. Porter airlines flies out of Chicago to Montreal, although I am not sure what their fares are like right now. Maybe check that out.

I skipped eating lunch today to watch Glasto. :lol: :love: It was absolutely worth it, though. I ended up not being very hungry later on anyway, so it all worked out in the end.

I'm debating whether or not to go to bed. I'm fairly tired, and I won't stay awake if I put in a DVD. I mean, it can't hurt to get more hours of sleep. :wink:

Comet :hug: that sucks. :( My back sucks all the time, but last weekend I did some mild yard work, felt something pull, and I was in agony for two days, had to take a heating pad to work. :(

Aww :hug: doesn't back stuff SUCK?? I was trying to tell myself to just imagine how bad Bono's pain must have been with what he went through, so i felt like such a big baby, but fuuuuuuuuuuuu****k it can be painful. :sad:

I'm on my 2nd gin n tonic :cheers:

oh noez, Comet *hugs gently* The valium should help, yes :giggle:

Thanks zoooo, it is helping yes. :wink:

And IF I do add Moncton to my schedule, you can blame Glastonbury for that. Damned show made me lose it and cry. I had no plans to even think about going before today, but geeez that just did me in.

Speaking as you were earlier about hearing rehearsals... I heard them rehearsing what seemed to be a new/possible AB remaster song in Anaheim, and I've heard amazingly few people mention it? I asked about it in the rehearsal thread but no one seemed to know about it, I thought I was crazy until Sharebear came in and said he heard it too. I was glad I wasnt crazy. It was Bono singing and full band. Zoooey did you hear it? I was sitting there listening loud and clear that day thinking someone must be recording this! But I guess no one did!

Aww :hug: doesn't back stuff SUCK?? I was trying to tell myself to just imagine how bad Bono's pain must have been with what he went through, so i felt like such a big baby, but fuuuuuuuuuuuu****k it can be painful. :sad:

And IF I do add Moncton to my schedule, you can blame Glastonbury for that. Damned show made me lose it and cry. I had no plans to even think about going before today, but geeez that just did me in.

I sat there trying to stay somewhat composed but I ended up losing it. I wish I could afford more than MI and Pittsburgh. Hell, I'd be in MI now if I could. I am SO ready for this. It's been too long, dang it!

Speaking as you were earlier about hearing rehearsals... I heard them rehearsing what seemed to be a new/possible AB remaster song in Anaheim, and I've heard amazingly few people mention it? I asked about it in the rehearsal thread but no one seemed to know about it, I thought I was crazy until Sharebear came in and said he heard it too. I was glad i wasnt crazy. it was bono singing and full band. Zoooey did you hear it? i was sitting there listening loud and clear that day thinking someone must be recording this! But I guess no one did!

Every time I hear that username mentioned, it totally throws me for a loop, as that was my real-life nickname for eons. Nobody really calls me that anymore, but whenever I hear it, I assume people are talking about me. :lol: :reject:

That's cool that they might have rehearsed a new song! :up:

Okay, I'm headed for bed. My eyes are drooping more and more, so I'm gonna give in. :) Sleep well all, whenever you sleep! :hug:

I skipped eating lunch today to watch Glasto. :lol: :love: It was absolutely worth it, though. I ended up not being very hungry later on anyway, so it all worked out in the end.

I'm debating whether or not to go to bed. I'm fairly tired, and I won't stay awake if I put in a DVD. I mean, it can't hurt to get more hours of sleep. :wink:

Fridays we get an hour for lunch, so I used it to go to our Ministry of Transportation and do one of the many steps I need to do to get stickers for my license plates :crack: and then on the way back to work, I picked up a bagel at Timmys and ate at my desk...so i had a late lunch. Weird, but I haven't been very hungry the past few days.

It IS awful, hope you're better soon. :hug:

And I'm THRILLED that you're going to Moncton (even if it isn't Toronto :( :wink: )!!! That's so awesome!

Zooey!!!! :kiss: Found a way to get to Toronto yet? No? :(

I'm about two sips from packing it in for the night. I could stay up, but I'd hate myself tomorrow.

I need to dl Glasto NAO. I only caught the last 6 or 7 songs after I got home.

Vids are all up, arent they? Like, on youtube?

Speaking as you were earlier about hearing rehearsals... I heard them rehearsing what seemed to be a new/possible AB remaster song in Anaheim, and I've heard amazingly few people mention it? I asked about it in the rehearsal thread but no one seemed to know about it, I thought I was crazy until Sharebear came in and said he heard it too. I was glad I wasnt crazy. It was Bono singing and full band. Zoooey did you hear it? I was sitting there listening loud and clear that day thinking someone must be recording this! But I guess no one did!

hmm.. I don't remember. I was so out of it while we were in line - I don't feel like I ever really woke up until the dash at the gate started.

That is SO cool!!

Night Thora! :hug:

oh, and no TO for me. It's not so much money or anything like that. It's about time away from my little guy. I've been in class all this week, was in Anaheim last week, will be in Montreal in 2 weeks... :guilty:

There's a thread with YouTube clips specifically from tonight.

If there's no torrent up yet tomorrow, I'll start converting the videos and burn my own damned DVD until something of better quality comes along. Not that this will be bad quality, I just assume there'll be something other than "YouTube converted to something else and then converted to DVD."

okay, shower, another drink and bed

I hate that I'm not around here much lately. And I feel a little ashamed that I miss an online group this much. But y'all aren't just ANY online group!!!!!!!!

Every time I hear that username mentioned, it totally throws me for a loop, as that was my real-life nickname for eons. Nobody really calls me that anymore, but whenever I hear it, I assume people are talking about me. : lol: : reject:

That's cool that they might have rehearsed a new song! :up:

Okay, I'm headed for bed. My eyes are drooping more and more, so I'm gonna give in. :) Sleep well all, whenever you sleep! :hug:

G'nite Sharebear! :giggle:

Fridays we get an hour for lunch, so I used it to go to our Ministry of Transportation and do one of the many steps I need to do to get stickers for my license plates :crack: and then on the way back to work, I picked up a bagel at Timmys and ate at my desk...so i had a late lunch. Weird, but I haven't been very hungry the past few days.

It IS awful, hope you're better soon. :hug:

And I'm THRILLED that you're going to Moncton (even if it isn't Toronto :( :wink: )!!! That's so awesome!

Well it isn't for sure yet at all... it's an inkling of a thought of an idea in a moment of madness... or something like that. :lol: but I want it now. BADly.

Vids are all up, arent they? Like, on youtube?

hmm.. I don't remember. I was so out of it while we were in line - I don't feel like I ever really woke up until the dash at the gate started.

Ah ok well that makes sense. I was sitting there with this other fan that I'd only met that day while we just hung around. (she was super cool but not on any fansites since I of course asked.) we were both like WHUT is this??? bono singing and we had no idea what it was. I thought maybe a cover but also thought wow is this new??? No one knew what I was on about in the rehearsal thread but I found it hard to believe no one else noticed with all those crazee Axver type people out there. :wink: Sharebear came in and confirmed it though. So hmm.... could have been an AB outtake I think...

Bono took his shades off during SBS - he was wiping his tears away and junk.

:drool: Thank you. Must go watch that again. And yes when a DVD of this is available, must have. gawd. :heart:

Fuck it. I'm having one more last-half-glass-that-totally-shouldn't-have, but I've had such a busy, crazy, awesome week that I deserve it, even though I'll regret it tomorrow.

Well it isn't for sure yet at all... it's an inkling of a thought of an idea in a moment of madness... or something like that. :lol: but I want it now. BADly.

That's how it all starts. With the hint of a suggestion. then the next thing you know, you're packing for another city. I've been there. :vertigotour: :lol:

I fully plan on doing that for the next tour. :up: That should be 2013 in arenas :drool: and my work place/department is/are VERY flexible regarding vacation time, not like some places where you have to book months in advance. :up: :hyper:

Night VP :wave:

Anyone have a sweet tooth? :shifty:

BonoGlastonburyFestival2011candy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom