PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*starts waiting impatiently for zu's Green Day pics* I wanna see Rock Star Zu!

It's even warmer out today. Soooooo nice. :drool:

*starts waiting impatiently for zu's Green Day pics* I wanna see Rock Star Zu!

It's even warmer out today. Soooooo nice. :drool:
me too!!!

Oh so happy you've got the sun back and warmer weather, cori!

We supposed to at least partial sun by Sun? gray/misty, then big rain Wed allllll week except for some blue sky earlier today. Back to FUCKING Overcast!!!! :fist: NYC is NOT Seattle.

:giggle: I'm sure most Seattleans are happy about that ! :lol:

comet! thanks for all the pics :drool:
that last one with Katie Coric?:heart::drool:

:grumpy: Channel 7 here (ABC) is one of the channel I have trouble getting with "air" TV (antennae) thanks for the info tho!

you'll hear me cursing from 3,000 miles away if I can't tune it in.
some of my fav TV shows are on 2 channels that are such a fucking problem to tune in!!!! :scream: (firstworldproblem)

I just went for a nice long walk in our work neighborhood with a co-worker. :drool: It's such a sunny and warm day that it was so hard to stay indoors. :lol: Nice to get outside for a bit and to get some exercise. :)

That pic with Katie couric is so cute. I love edge's big...grin. (what did you think I was gonna say?)
I won't be home until late tonight but I do have some pretty legit pics to share. I just really love wearing costumes. And there's video too. At one point my mic stand kept slipping down so I just knocked it over with a big rock n roll kick. I also had full sleeve tags on one arm and for the first time I could really see how that could be appealing. I kinda liked the way it looked. Anyway, it was super dun & my other advanced class begged me to do it for them tomorrow so I guess I'll just have to give 'em what they want :wink:

Pre-show
IMG_6850.jpg

Me and "Danny Dirnt"
IMG_6856.jpg

Band shot
IMG_6859.jpg

With a fan backstage
IMG_6861.jpg

Is anyone going to Montreal or Moncton - since people are talking about it....

Montreal is very up in the air, but Moncton is a definite. I have a milestone birthday this year and I said, I don't care about a party...I want my U2 shows.

Zooey! Great pics!! You are the coolest teacher on the planet!:up:

I'm doing Montreal!:wink:

^Cori, I hope you have twice as much fun actually singing a whole set of songs as I did lip syncing to one song. :rockon:

:rockon: indeed, my friend. I'm not sure it's sunk in that it's tomorrow ... which is fine, as I'll just start getting nervous.

which reminds me, I should run through the NYD keyboard bit a few times tonight. :shity:

glad to know at least some of you remember me, it's been soooo long! :reject:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm good, really good. I have my kids now and I'm going to college and I'm seeing U2 in 16 days! :applaud::applaud:

I wish I could do more fan-related stuff while I'm in Seattle, but I'll have my 9 year old with me, so that leaves out bars and such. Just the concert will have to be good enough, lol!

Back
Top Bottom