PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoshadelessmexicocity5-2011.jpg

bonomexicocity5-20111.jpg

bonomexicocity5-20115.jpg

bonomexicocity5-20113.jpg

bonomexicocity5-20112.jpg

bonomexicocity5-20114.jpg

bonomexicocity5-20119.jpg

bonomexicocity5-20118.jpg

bonomexicocity5-20117.jpg

edgemexicocity5-20111.jpg

edgemexicocity5-20112.jpg

(pics only, no song spoilers!)

Yikes! Why would anyone put themselves through that? I mean, you are obviously bound to be taken down in minute by the whole security team. Besides, after all the queueing and all the effort made to get rail, why would you throw it all away? :doh :

I know right. :doh: What a nutcase. One she ruined the whoe show for herself and made herself look like an idiot. I think she came up the steps at the back as it looks like she was running from the back of the stage so she might not have queued. She is still an idiot though. :|

Security will make sure she doesn't get near the band again now. :lol:

Four months from today, I will be gallivanting around Dublin. :drool :

:hyper: oooh your gonna be in Ireland during my birthday. :wink:

I can't wait to follow Saturday's setlist knowing you are there Drea! Have a great birthday and see you next weekend!:hyper :

This. :up:

I won a contest from itunes once and won 50 free songs, but for some reason they sent the winning notice to my old email address, even though they sent the original contest announcement and all other email to my new one! :doh: I just happened to sign on to it one day and noticed the winning announcement, but it had EXPIRED just 1 week before I saw it. I contacted them and explained but they said sorry out of luck. Bastards. :angry :

Grrr feckers. :angry:

Zooey glad you sorted out your tax stuff. :hug:

Ha ha - I was waiting for someone to make that their avatar!

Tonight I'm going to experiment with tee shirts, to see if I can cut off the sleeves and make a vee neck in my War shirt for Friday night.

I'll practice on another shirt I don't care about (I swear I have a drawer full of shirts from work promoting some program or drink or whatnot). Hopefully I can make it work somewhat easily.

I'll definitely take pics of the final result. :up:

Dang, it sounds like most, if not all, of the people I want to hang with in Seattle who are doing GA don't want to line up. :(

(No pressure, Thora - I always knew you were the soundboard type. :wink: )

I'd rather watch with friends than be alone at the front (or all day in line, for that matter - how boring), even if that means not getting to see any 360 shows from a close spot.

I'm applying gentle peer pressure to a few people who seem to be unsure of their plans at this point. :shifty:

Aww, that stinks that nobody has the same idea as you. :( I'm not feeling any pressure to sit in line all day, but it would be fun to watch the concert with you (and others I know, or will have met the night before).

Good luck with your peer pressuring! :giggle:

Ah, late May in Seattle. The sun finally emerges for real, and thousands of very pale Seattleites dash outside to bask in it for twenty minutes, and return with pink skin.

:lol:

Seriously, though - it's so nice out. It's so nice to have a stretch of sun and warmer temps. :heart:

:lol: Yeah, it's gorgeous out here too. :love:

I'm going to go pick up some sushi in a few minutes, because I'm tired and stressed the hell out, and sushi will cheer me up. I fully intend on eating outside, if I can. We still don't have our patio set up yet, but I can always drag a chair out there.

Yay for sun!! :heart:

The good: I have a GA crew for Seattle. Yay!

The bad: our department's director told us she's leaving at the end of the year. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Major sad face.

Hey you guys :hmm:

RT @KimKap: @CynthiaMcFadden sat down with Bono and @360FromTheEdge for @Nightline and @GMA airing Friday

nightline5-18-2011.jpg

“ RT @CynthiaMcFadden: Bono and the Edge get me in a difficult spot backstage at Spiderman - The outcome on @GMA and @Nightline this Friday ”

bonoedgespidermannightline5-18-2011sm.jpg

Seattle, whoot! :wave: I live here, so yes .... I'm going. :wink:

There'll be a boatload of people hanging out at Owl & Thistle on Friday night, just hanging out and seeing Zoo Station play later. Swing by if you can. :)

Tonight I made taco salad for dinner, and I was trying to watch the hockey game at the same time as I was putting the salad together. I obviously was paying more attention to the TV instead of my food, so I accidentally dumped a shitload of taco sauce in the bowl. Whoops! Hoo boy is my mouth ever on fire right now! :lol: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom