PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
San Diego is about as next to the coast as it gets. :giggle: So yep it is the coast. Can't get any coastier than this!

SanDiego2-27-115cpenyak.jpg~original

SanDiego2-27-113cpenyak.jpg~original

SanDiego2-27-114cpenyak.jpg~original

and of course turn around, this is behind you

SanDiego2-27-112cpenyak.jpg~original

Yes I'm spamming my San Diego pics again. Come visit meeeeeeeee!!!!! :D

I have to say this...San Diego is a very pretty city :up: :hug:

It looks better than where I live right now :wink:

I have to say this...San Diego is a very pretty city :up: :hug:

It looks better than where I live right now :wink:

:hmm: I wouldn't mind a white Christmas now and then though.

(I mean at my house. We do the 1 hour drive to the mountains for snow and that's always pretty! But we aren't talking 10 foot deep blizzard snow of course. :wink: )

:hmm: I wouldn't mind a white Christmas now and then though.

(I mean at my house. We do the 1 hour drive to the mountains for snow and that's always pretty! But we aren't talking 10 foot deep blizzard snow of course. :wink: )

I'm not sure....I get blizzardly like snow almost yearly! :lol:

But there are rare years where we get a nice Green Christmas :up:

We ended up with about 8 inches of snow here. I was hoping it would hang around for Christmas, but it's supposed to be up to 40 degrees by Friday, so a lot will melt. We have some bitchin' icicles hanging off of the house already, since the temperature is in the 20s tonight.

Mmmm coasty.....

:shifty:

:uhoh: I know Comet, I know.

:reject: I kinda sorta want to go next tour if I can afford it and the timing is well.

:lol: What the heck? A plane ticket to and from San Diego is about 300 euros cheaper than my flight to Montreal-Toronto! That's bizarre. But it's about 700 euros, so that's doable. Expensive, but doable. Now if the Tour schedule works out with my uni schedule... :grumpy:

San Diego is about as next to the coast as it gets. So yep it is the coast. Can't get any coastier than this!

-pretty pic-

-drooloceanpic-

-awesomesauce-

and of course turn around, this is behind you

-HOLYSHITmountainsjealouswedonthavethosepic-

Yes I'm spamming my San Diego pics again. Come visit meeeeeeeee!!!!! :D

Soo nice!!!
vlissingen-boulevard-skyline-by-night-2.jpg

It seems a bit alike like the provice of Zeeland, like my homeplace. Sans mountains :sad: we have none.
Aye. And Zeeland is so small the whole province must be as "big as San Diego itself.
Lol. But we have lots of forests, nature, and lakes and ocean.

You should all come here. :yes:

Besides, Gg owes me a SD visit. :eyebrow: :flirt:

Dutchies going San Diego ! :D I'd dig it. Big tour meetups anyway. Can't go wrong with U2 parties.

Mmmm coasty.....

:reject: I kinda sorta want to go next tour if I can afford it and the timing is well.

:lol: What the heck? A plane ticket to and from San Diego is about 300 euros cheaper than my flight to Montreal-Toronto! That's bizarre. But it's about 700 euros, so that's doable. Expensive, but doable. Now if the Tour schedule works out with my uni schedule... :grumpy:

Don't worry I'll convince you anyway, drag your ass to SD and you will forget about uni as soon as U2 put that tour announcement on. :wink:
I know you too well.

:lol: Depends if I still have subjects. I can take a week or two off my lab project, that's not an issue. But if it's during exams, I'm fucked.

This is not funny. I've slept really shitty past two days, couldn't get asleep even though i was tired.
Now the rest of my brains decided to have an agreement,
and thinks that it is pretty okay to be awake right now.
Not even feeling remotely sleepy anymore :doh:

Why do we have sleeping patterns? I want to be shark when I reincarnate.

New IF app is red? Lol.

I hope there's a way you can see new post better becuase its messy right now and, you can hardly see the difference between the threads with new posts and threads without.

Pros : uploading pictures and tweets etc.
The skin looks better, even though its red. Suits the holidays ;)

I miss the days where I could sleep for 9-12 hours straight without waking up at random intervals with weird dreams or from random noises in the house... :crack:

Let's make "Like penguins in the wild" our battle-cry henceforth. :up:

:lol: New thread title, indeed.

Also, we've been found out, guys.

"all-night sessions that mean dinners eaten directly off sound boards."
How'd they find out the fangirls are shagging the boys in the studio as bribery for finishing (hee) the album??? :shifty:

I'll probably be around and won't forgett it.

We have the U2 Assemble! and Like Penquins in the wild titles ready by the time we will need them.

Or we will find yet another title.

:D Go plebans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom