PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No judging going on. I promise.

Just as long as you promise not to judge
I love Britney Spears' new album. :reject:

It's okay. My favorite song right is between Japandroids and

Kelly Clarkson 'Underneath the Christmas Tree"

I watched the stream of the Hobbit premiere. OH SO MUCH HOT. Richard Armitage, Orlando Bloom (who I never liked before), Aidan Turner (I had to look him up - he's bloody cute) and Benedict of course.

New photos.

unnamed-2_zps3588ecc0.jpg

unnamed-1_zps1060a89f.jpg

unnamed_zps59c8b1a3.jpg

I watched the stream of the Hobbit premiere. OH SO MUCH HOT. Richard Armitage, Orlando Bloom (who I never liked before), Aidan Turner (I had to look him up - he's bloody cute) and Benedict of course.

New photos.

unnamed-2_zps3588ecc0.jpg

unnamed-1_zps1060a89f.jpg

unnamed_zps59c8b1a3.jpg

Kelly has a great voice, though. :reject: And I have no idea who Japandroids are.

I am completely in love with Britney's song "Perfume." I don't know why, but I am.

I used to have a crush on Orlando Bloom (thank you, Pirates of the Caribbean), but it passed.
Richard is beyond :drool:, and so is Benedict. But, that's established fact. :wink:
Aidan Turner doesn't really do it for me, though. :shrug:

She's freaking gorgeous!

No judging going on. I promise.

Just as long as you promise not to judge
I love Britney Spears' new album. :reject:

I havent heard it yet. It's on my to-do list though. I've always like her.

Believe it or not, but that Xmas cd is on my list this year. I really like it. Plus I need to snag my mom's Michael Buble xmas cd and copy it.

Okay I still find Ordinary Love a lovely tune. I just love how its so nice and small, but with big ass lyrics. :heart: Its getting well received here and radio plays it frequently. :up:
I really hope they kinda play it on tour. Even acoustic would be better than IALW all over again.

:( I don't think it's getting played here at all. Haven't heard it. But then again, I haven't listened to the radio too much. :hmm:

Okay I still find Ordinary Love a lovely tune. I just love how its so nice and small, but with big ass lyrics. :heart: Its getting well received here and radio plays it frequently. :up:
I really hope they kinda play it on tour. Even acoustic would be better than IALW all over again.

Agreed, it sounds like they are appreciating it over here. And I do too. It's not like it's the next Moment of Surrender or whatever, but it's a fun little tune. Not bad, not amazing, but good.

Our radio doesn't play anything except crap like Beiber, Miley, etc. They won't dare play anything as 'classic' as a new U2 song. :angry: Whenever we do listen to the radio (in the car basically), it's always classic rock. Top 40 sucks.

That said, I love the new single and personally could see an acoustic or slower version of it being played to close the show. Especially if they went into 40 afterwards... :cute:

Agreed, it sounds like they are appreciating it over here. And I do too. It's not like it's the next Moment of Surrender or whatever, but it's a fun little tune. Not bad, not amazing, but good.

I love that analysis. It's not bad at all. It's not the greatest song they've ever done, but for a soundtrack song? It's damned good. I can't wait to see what the album will sound like. :applaud:

Seeing the hunger games 2 tonight :D Friend is going with me becuase she doesn't mind seeing it twice. So it must be good.

I remain convinced that Edge & Bowie are from the same planet.

I wouldnt be surprised at all. And damn, there goes my brain running away with me.

First thing that popped into my head was Velvet Goldmine; the movie directed by Stipe that was meant to be a Bowie/Iggy Pop film and they had to change the chars to keep from copyright infringements...Eno did a lot of the soundtrack. I LOVE ME SOME BRIAN ENO. :D

Uh oh. Baby!Edge/Bowie crossover. Could be better than that Freddy Mercury story Bono tells!

Reg/Bowie? :drool:

I'm not a Reg girl but oh HELL. The image of a tarted up Bowie and innocent!BabyReg?? *dies a little*

And what Freddie Mercury story? My brain is drawing a blank. :reject:

I've just found Your Blue Room again. My GOD I'd forgotten just how amazing Ad's voice is at the end of that. Christ he needs a license for that thing! Amongst others! :drool::drool::drool:

Reg/Bowie? :drool:

I'm not a Reg girl but oh HELL. The image of a tarted up Bowie and innocent!BabyReg?? *dies a little*

And what Freddie Mercury story? My brain is drawing a blank. :reject:

Freddie pinned B up against a wall backstage at Live Aid and was flirting mercilessly. B hadn't a clue Freddie was his way inclined until his wife pointed it out to him.

Dear gods in heaven, why is there no video of this?

Freddie pinned B up against a wall backstage at Live Aid and was flirting mercilessly. B hadn't a clue Freddie was his way inclined until his wife pointed it out to him.

Dear gods in heaven, why is there no video of this?

:faint:

I think I have a new OTP. And how the HELL did Bono 'not' know??? My GOD.

And I second the motion for baby!Reg/Bowie fic, Jeevey. POST HASTE. :drool:

"He had me up against a wall with his arm over my head, and he was chatting me up like I was a chick" was what I recall from U2xU2, but I can't lay my hands on the passage just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom