PGP- Merry Christmas Eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

and last but not least, the new two households in the neighborhood

House3.jpg

U2xtra.jpg

Wow Dallas is cute :cute:

:hug: VP - I understand wanting to protect yourself from getting hurt - getting into the emotional equivalent of quicksand is not really pleasant. But you don't know if thats what will happen until you try. You're sort of staying on the outside, looking in fearfully and holding back. Which is probably smarter in a lot of ways than just walking in blindly and finding yourself in over your head. But I think you can take smaller risks. Sort of an informed advanced into a territory which holds potential danger but could also be paradise just waiting for you. You'll never know if you don't step inside.

WildHoney said:
Men are weird :yes:

Sometimes i feel as if NI & I are one as i can finish what he's gonna say , you know

Other times it's like totally freaky and i left scratching my head because he seems to be on a different planet :lol:

Totally! That is so exactly what it's like between me and Mark :laugh: sometimes it's just like :banghead: Who are you?

Just checked his message. It says: "hey Dawn, it's ***. It's Monday night, just thought I'd call and see what you are up to. I'll try you another time, bye for now."

All I asked of him this time was steady, consistent contact. He's more than fulfilled that. Now, I feel like I'm being demanding. He's already done what I want, now I want more. I wonder if I'll just keep finding fault, or finding things that aren't to my liking, till he gets fed up.

Gotta give him credit. If it were me in his position, calling with all this non-responsiveness, I would have said "fuck this" a long time ago, and stopped calling.

See? I'm neurotic. :madwife: :lol:

No, the whole roast falling over and us being overcome with smoke inhalation wasn't supposed to happen. Although maybe that's the part of the cooking process I've been missing. Maybe it'll turn out this time. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Just checked his message. It says: "hey Dawn, it's ***. It's Monday night, just thought I'd call and see what you are up to. I'll try you another time, bye for now."

All I asked of him this time was steady, consistent contact. He's more than fulfilled that. Now, I feel like I'm being demanding. He's already done what I want, now I want more. I wonder if I'll just keep finding fault, or finding things that aren't to my liking, till he gets fed up.

Gotta give him credit. If it were me in his position, calling with all this non-responsiveness, I would have said "fuck this" a long time ago, and stopped calling.

See? I'm neurotic. :madwife: :lol:

I have news for you, dear. You're not neurotic. you're a woman. :lol: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
So, does anyone want to see what I did on the sims today?

Or should I wait for some of the others to be here?

I'd LOVE to see an update. It's a major part of my day!! :lol: But it's okay if you want to wait for more people to get online. :)

and finally, I added what I THINK is the rest of the Sim Plebans:

it ended up being 3 more households

moreplebans1.jpg

moreplebans2.jpg

moreplebans3.jpg

I'm building The British Girls house right now, then I need to finish up the neighborhood. after that we'll see about adding different versions of the boys :shifty: :wink:

WildHoney said:
What do the lips mean over Jem??

If it means Kiss she's looking straight at GG :ohmy:

It's just the subject of conversation... you could speculate that she and GG are wondering what it would be like to kiss someone... or going on about how sexy his lips are....

Meanwhile, Larry is sitting there trying to watch football :lmao:

Diane L said:
OMIGOD I HAVE A SIM!!!

And she's much thinner and cuter than I am in real life!!!

Thank you, SG!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:lol: You're very welcome :hug: I'm glad you like her ( I thought the hat was really cute; but am never sure what people will think about their sims until they've seen them)

How've you been over the holiday?

WildHoney said:
Hi Diane :wave:

Meanwhile SIM Wild is probably doing something unpostable with SIM Paul McG & Dallas :lol:

Well, for whatever reason, she didn't come over and visit at DG, Sami and Ruff's house... though Adam and Edge didn't come visit, either :eyebrow: :ohmy: :shocked:

:lol:

I'll have you, BG and Jems house done next, so thats where the party will be tomorrow :)

SG! Wild! VP! :hug: :hug::hug: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I had a nice holiday...I got to see my parents, who live in Florida and weren't up North the last two Christmases. I think I'll have to go down to Florida to see them next year, though...my dad has bad knees and hips and really can't take the colder weather. Thank you for asking!!!

Someone is going to have to keep an eye on Sim DG. She will probably be visiting other SIM neighborhoods until she finds a vending machine for her PMG trysts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom