PGP: Lookin' for a Sugar Daddy to buy our Uber Boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just have time for quick pop in n out here. :shifty:

Congrats CK! :cute: That's funny though too. :giggle: We kept it unknown to ourselves with both my daughters until they were born, and the doctor delivering Camille goes It's a boy! So for a few moments I was all oh yay boy! Then he goes oops no sorry it's a girl! That was the umbilical. :doh:

Domo that guitar is awesome! :applaud:

Took Camille to the dentist, went and bought a few Halloween decorations for our yard, decorated, going to visit my dad at dialysis now, then to buy a bottle of Product (RED) Vodka :love:, then to buy dinner, then I'll relax with the vodka.:shifty: :wave: Hope everyone's day/night is a good one.

Very nice! :)

I'm debating whether to order the Dec Q mag/CD from u2.com, or wait and see if it will be available here. If I order it online, it will cost more due to the shipping. :hmm: I've bought Q with bonus CD's in the package before, so it probably will be easy enough to find. Unlike the British GQ with U2 supposedly on the cover. :angry: :lol:

I miss when we had the Virgin Megastore at Downtown Disney, they carried like EVERY magazine! And I'm currently out of contact with the only guy I know that subscribes to British GQ, so no hot dudes in magazines for me. :sad: Thank goodness for photos all ending up on the net! :D

I'm listening to it right now. His accent :cute:

I am gonna listen to it later on. :wink: :shifty:
I'll be in my bunk with it, most likely. :sexywink:

Congrats CK! :cute: That's funny though too. :giggle:

Yeah, Frobaby is a girl, so now we need to figure out a name for her. Mr CK has started calling her "Critter" since I passed along GraceRyan's story about how she called HER daughter Critter at first, lmao. :giggle:

I miss when we had the Virgin Megastore at Downtown Disney, they carried like EVERY magazine! And I'm currently out of contact with the only guy I know that subscribes to British GQ, so no hot dudes in magazines for me. :sad: Thank goodness for photos all ending up on the net! :D

That's too bad. :(

Yeah, at least we can see the images online. I'm a completest, though, and would really love to get the mag. It's not looking possible, though. Oh well!

I'm listening to the Adam interview now during commercial breaks of Ellen. :) On that show they just played The Sweetest Thing as Michelle Williams came out. :)

Every so often Sirius radio makes me super happy.

Spanish Eyes --> Live Bittersweet Symphony with Richard Ashcroft and Coldpaly --> into this which I had never heard. I was beyond excited since I love, love this song from waaay back in 1986.

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes - Live @ The Greek - Berkeley, CA (HQ) (HD) - YouTube

That's one of my longstanding non-U2 favourite songs. :heart:

The other two are Everlong by the Foo Fighters and Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind - shut up. :wink:

Sorry you're not feeling well, Amy. :hug: How goes the lice hunt that I read about earlier? Ugh, you poor thing.

Comet, how long do people have to vote on Camille's costume???

Just got off the phone with my sister - nearly two hours. I'm not a huge fan of the phone generally, and this is why. :crack:

eta - after I hit post, I saw that I called them the "Food Fighters." My subconscious telling me it's diet time, I suppose. :|

I'm well, thanks! Work has turned back into a more normal crazy over the past few days. It's nuts, but when I'm not insanely busy, I almost feel like I'm slacking. LOL

How are you? Didn't you have an interview this week? If so, how did it go?

:grumpy: So the dorm complex I'm in was supposed to do trick or treating, everyone shoulda got candy by now and etc, and apparently 1. it was today, and I had no idea, 2. NO ONE GOT ANYTHINGGGG.

I miss Halloween...

That's one of my longstanding non-U2 favourite songs. :heart:

The other two are Everlong by the Foo Fighters and Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind - shut up. :wink:

Sorry you're not feeling well, Amy. :hug: How goes the lice hunt that I read about earlier? Ugh, you poor thing.

Just got off the phone with my sister - nearly two hours. I'm not a huge fan of the phone generally, and this is why. :crack:

eta - after I hit post, I saw that I called them the "Food Fighters." My subconscious telling me it's diet time, I suppose. :|

Is that version is so chock full of awesome or what?I have the version from the Secret World tour and I love it. I love the 'accepting all I've done and said' part.

Weren't the Foo Fighters called Food Fighters but there was a broken D on the typewriter?

Is that version is so chock full of awesome or what?I have the version from the Secret World tour and I love it. I love the 'accepting all I've done and said' part.

Weren't the Foo Fighters called Food Fighters but there was a broken D on the typewriter?

I'm pretty sure that's what they were called in an earlier incarnation. It wasn't just me saying "don't eat so much!" to myself. I think Dave Grohl may have had an eating disorder back then...

I absolutely LOVE the Secret World version, it's just not the same for me without the African drums and background vocalist.

I'm well, thanks! Work has turned back into a more normal crazy over the past few days. It's nuts, but when I'm not insanely busy, I almost feel like I'm slacking. LOL

How are you? Didn't you have an interview this week? If so, how did it go?

Sorry I disappeared there - I've got dinner on the go right now...

Normal crazy is good! :up:

I'm doing pretty good, thanks. :) Yes, I had an interview yesterday. It went well. I know I made a good impression, because the girl I met with seemed to love me and that's always good. However, it sounds like they're just looking for temporary positions, which I'm not too keen on. I know they can sometimes turn into permanent jobs, but I don't want to flit around a lot, you know? :) So we'll see. I'm not holding out any hope with them, but that's fine. It's always good to have an interview and have that kind of practice.

The job I REALLY want hasn't been filled yet, so that's a very good thing. Apparently (according to my dad, who knows a LOT of the people working there, including the CEO) they've done nothing more than first interviews, so I'm still in the running. I sent an email to the woman today saying that I'm still very interested, and giving her some more information about me. I'm still crossing my fingers for that one, as I'd be an absolutely perfect fit for it. We'll see! :)

You mean Chelsea? :giggle: I think it goes until Oct 30th. Looks like she's still ahead!

Nice to see you :hug:

And I got Product (RED) BOOZE! :lol: :up:

ProductREDVodka2.jpg

Sorry I disappeared there - I've got dinner on the go right now...

Normal crazy is good! :up:

I'm doing pretty good, thanks. :) Yes, I had an interview yesterday. It went well. I know I made a good impression, because the girl I met with seemed to love me and that's always good. However, it sounds like they're just looking for temporary positions, which I'm not too keen on. I know they can sometimes turn into permanent jobs, but I don't want to flit around a lot, you know? :) So we'll see. I'm not holding out any hope with them, but that's fine. It's always good to have an interview and have that kind of practice.

The job I REALLY want hasn't been filled yet, so that's a very good thing. Apparently (according to my dad, who knows a LOT of the people working there, including the CEO) they've done nothing more than first interviews, so I'm still in the running. I sent an email to the woman today saying that I'm still very interested, and giving her some more information about me. I'm still crossing my fingers for that one, as I'd be an absolutely perfect fit for it. We'll see! :)

Oh wow, that's very promising! :hug: Keep us posted!

You mean Chelsea? :giggle: I think it goes until Oct 30th. Looks like she's still ahead!

ProductREDVodka2.jpg

Omg, I mixed up the names AGAIN! :reject:

^ No it's not sad. I mostly wanted the cool bottle and to buy it for the Global Fund donation too, though I will put the vodka to good use as well. :shifty:
It's pretty awesome that Belvedere is giving 50% of the purchase price ($26 at BevMo) to the Global Fund. Many RED companies don't have percentages that high. :up: (And I know right Thora? There are so many (RED) products, I'm always happy to see the companies who join in, or keep with it)

Oh wow, that's very promising! :hug: Keep us posted!

Omg, I mixed up the names AGAIN! :reject:

:cute: It's ok. You're probably used to only having to remember one kids name. ;) :D

ProductREDVodka2.jpg

that's an awesome bottle! I don't drink vodka but my dad loves it. Maybe I'll have to buy this for us...he can have the vodka and then I'll keep the bottle :sexywink: What was the price for this?

I don't drink much hard liquor anymore. The occasional rum and diet coke with lime or a margarita but never anything else. I had some very wild nights in my early twenties....:barf::barf: I'll stick to beer and wine from now on because I can only drink one glass and then I'm done.

BevMo had it for $26. (Not sure if you have that store there?) I couldn't find it anywhere else and then I finally realized duh.... go to the giant booze store! :lol: And Belvedere is giving 50% of that price to The Global Fund to Fight AIDS. (It came in a special plastic red (Product RED) case thingy too you can sorta see on the rear right of this pic) They also had a ginormous $50 (RED) bottle too. :ohmy: It was huge.

ProductREDVodka3.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom