PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! :hug:

So how's your Sunday been so far?

:lol: Best response possible!

Did I miss much else this weekend? :hug: How've you guys been?

Not much as far as i can remember apart from the trailer to Larry's film is doing the rounds

My Sunday has been quiet , Ni's working so i'm just chilling before work tomorrow

Can't do laundry as washing machine is leaking ....shame eh :lol:

I'm good. Better than that I guess. :D The weekend with the newbie students was loads of fun, and it's awesome to feel respected by youngins. It sounds weird, but they all looked up to me and asked all kinds of things and stuff like that. :cute: We had a quest at night, and a group of 5-6 first year students went along with one older student, so we all felt like cubscout leaders. :giggle:
Yesterday we had a biking trip through the forest, which was very nice, and it ended at the swimming pool. Which had a steam room and a tub. Superb day ended with a BBQ. :up:
And I probably have more alcohol than blood coursing my veins right now. :reject: had Breakfast this morning with Baileys coffee.

:uhoh: And I sorta had one first year's student following me around.. especially in the pool. A gay friend says it's kinda obvious he was following me everywhere trying way too hard to talk along whenever I was talking to someone else. Ah well, at least it's good for my ego to know that even if it's a dork, at least someone on this planet can like me. Nothing's gonna come off that though, the kid's barely 18!

For a sore throat I recommend Bailey's. :wink: That worked a treat for mine, I went in sick friday and am completely better now!

Hi everyone!:wave:

I hate laundry. That is all.

*goes back to stare at Bono's crotch*

If it was just mine, there would be barely any laundry. It's the three kids that go through so many clothes. :lol:

Hi T, GG, K and anyone else!:hug:

Hi everyone!:wave:

I hate laundry. That is all.

*goes back to stare at Bono's crotch*

:wave: Hiya!

:lol: I don't think much will be done this weekend with that photo appearing.

Amyyyyyyyy :drool:

Sounds like a fun weekend GG :up:

Someone will come along and sweep you off your feet when you least expect it.It happened to me :D

K,so whilst i'm sipping award winning cocktails you'll be drinking beer??

I hope that's true, I really do. It's taking that someone a damn long time though. :crack:

:drool: The Clarence cocktails.

Yes, he hasn't learned yet that what he posts can be seen on our daughter's feed. He got in shit for that... :tsk:

I'm pretty careful about what I post, and most of my status updates that you all can see are for Interference only, so I have my settings pretty high. Sean, not so much. That God his mom was on holidays and not online. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom