PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on having lots of fun. LOTS OF IT. *loves both bands*

I saw REO at SeaWorld San Antonio, when I was like 7 or 8, and I saw Styx 2 years ago in South Bend, IN. *is extremely excited*

Dude needs to GTFO. And then I can kick his ass. :angry: *has never been a "cardboard cut-out" at ANY concert she's ever been too*

tumblr_lrw2plrBZS1qzlru4o1_1280.jpg
:ohmy:

:cute:

Who's the adorable munchkin he's trying to entertain?

Can you imagine how adorable their home movies are with their kids??:cute:
Seriously, this thought brings a huge grin to my face.

Makes me want to thrust my daughter in his arms. "Play with my kid. And then I'm next!" :shifty:

Bad mommy. :tsk:
:lol:

I really enjoyed Lenny Kravitz, he knew how to work the crowd so they got into him, that's what it takes, to have a good front-man. Same with Carney. I was super surprised by them. Reeve has good energy and sex-appeal, I recorded a bit of him in Moncton but my video is terrible. I ought to upload it anyway though because it was pretty cool. :hmm:

I really enjoyed Lenny Kravitz, he knew how to work the crowd so they got into him, that's what it takes, to have a good front-man. Same with Carney. I was super surprised by them. Reeve has good energy and sex-appeal, I recorded a bit of him in Moncton but my video is terrible. I ought to upload it anyway though because it was pretty cool. :hmm:

I didn't realize how good looking Reeve actually is until I was standing like 2 feet away from him :drool:

Reeve :drool:

I bet that Spidey costume clings to him :sexywink: :drool:

It does. :shifty:

*has seen pictures*

I didn't realize how good looking Reeve actually is until I was standing like 2 feet away from him :drool:

I bet that Spidey costume clings to him :sexywink: :drool:

I got his Spidey-clad crotch and ass right in my lap, in person. :shifty:

The platform he landed on in the balcony was right in front of my seat. i could have reached out and touched IT if I wanted, but I thought I might get thrown out. :lol:

He's ripped! :drool:

I'll leave him to you as I try to make a general rule to not crush on people I could have given birth to.

But I could have sworn that his brother (aka Russell Brand 10 years and many drugs ago) was staring me down. It was getting uncomfortable. Of all the people that will grace that stage tonight, you are not the one I need to make eye contact with.

He's ripped! :drool :

:drool:

Reeve :drool:

It does. :shifty :

*has seen pictures*

Wanna share?? :flirt:

I got his Spidey-clad crotch and ass right in my lap, in person. :shifty:

The platform he landed on in the balcony was right in front of my seat. i could have reached out and touched IT if I wanted, but I thought I might get thrown out. :lol:

Ohhhhhhhh Comet :tsk: ....

:hmm: what would i do??? :shifty:
:lol: Same here. I can appreciate it, but I don't lust for it. :lol:

Oh i appreciate it and lust after it .....nothing wrong with a ripped young man with lots of stamina :whistle:

GR I'll keep looking for the video I made the other gifs from, pretty sure those were a MTV special. :hmm: (The ones that had these)

stayzoocomet.gif

bonoedgekisscamiyak.gif

I could, but they are no better quality than if you get them here:

here's the champagne explodey/edge-lovey one. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: my. god.

U2 Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World 1992 Paris - YouTube
I love this song.

Wanna share?? :flirt:
If I had the picture, I would... but alas, I got a trojan soon after, and that pic was infected by it. :sad:

And, every time I try to find it through google and the like, my virus scanner goes nuts :sad:

Again with the lovely song....

Here's the other one.

U2 trying to throw your arms around the world live - YouTube

You can basically just start watching all the live versions of this song on YT, and do yourself in, there will be nothing left of you. You've been warned.
You just keep posting one of my favorites over and over and over....

I LOVE YOU. :drool:

Cool. Paris and Washington are on U2 Torrents. Thank you much ma'am.

Yeah too bad he doesn't do a guest spot as the lead character, the way Billie Joe did in AI. :drool: OMG have you guys ever seen that pic of Billie Joe the first day he walked on stage in costume for AI. OMG :lol: must go get, hang on... I say Bono should definitely do it...

He said they told him his costume was in the dressing room, but they didn't tell him which one was his. So he showed up on stage like this. This is why I love him so much. :lol: Well and the fact that he's crazy talented.

billiejoeAmericanIdiotcostume.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom