PGP: Letting Our Freak Flags Fly... Again... Still

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: new thread time.

I see I kissed Mot in here. :grumpy:

Sorry I'm not really here. Cleaning house right now (I know that is a huge like OMG WTF... I never do it unless someone is coming over.) But my parents are coming over to watch the super bowl with hubby. So I guess I gotta clean up a bit. LOL.

:wave:

EDIT LMAO I SAID KISSED MOT INSTEAD OF MISSED. :lmao:

:hug: My dad was the exact same way. Such a frustrating back and forth, that.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he'll be okay.

Angela

My father is doing alright now...he has been out of the hospital since yesterday afternoon. He's on some new meds...including two types of Insulin.

I'm not very familar with Insulin and I'm very worried that either my father or myself will muck things up (especially since we starting to use the Insulin Syringes on one of the meds today). Right now he's currently sleeping because I've been waking him up a few times overnight (I didn't know how much he took on one of the Insulin pens. He's using two different kinds of Insulin Pens)

Cori, I think you look great in the belt. I don't have the body type for it. I wish I did though. I think it suits you!:D

More hugs for you as well..:hug::hug::hug:

I'm glad your dad is doing better Weldy!:hug:

Cori, I think you look great in the belt. I don't have the body type for it. I wish I did though. I think it suits you!:D

More hugs for you as well..:hug::hug::hug:

I'm glad your dad is doing better Weldy!:hug:

That's the only good thing at the moment :lol:

I'm worried that my father might not have enough of one type of Insulin (and thus the Syringes) and we can't afford them without any insurance. I just wish we can find a way to instantly get money to afford them while we are applying for Social Security (and other things). I rather be homeless in this freaking weather and have my father alive than having a home (but for how long?) and not having my father around.

I hope things work out!:hug: I hear too many stories like yours. I thank goodness I don't have to worry about things like that. Our healthcare system in Canada is far from perfect, but at least we don't have to face choices like that. That just sucks!:sad:

Had a fun time at the hockey practice this morning. Getting in was a TOTAL gong show, though. We weren't issued tickets - just an email confirmation. We had to show up by 10:30, and the practice started at 11am. I got there at 10:15, and the line was INSANELY long - it was wrapped around almost the entire arena. :crack: We didn't even get into the building until 11:15, and at that point they were just letting anyone in. So unbelievably frustrating and disorganized. But once we got in we had a good time.

In fun concert news, I now have tickets to see NKOTBSB in July! :lol: :hyper: The concert is the night I get back from our Montreal extravaganza, which is totally insane, but I think it will be fun. :giggle:

omg she did make an avi from them! :lol: and yes they are her sims. :giggle:

Awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one who makes U2 Sims.... I made an Edge Sim and the stove caught on fire while someone was cooking and he ran around screaming... *snickers*While my female Sim grabbed the extinguisher and put the fire out before the firefighters arrived.

Had a fun time at the hockey practice this morning. Getting in was a TOTAL gong show, though. We weren't issued tickets - just an email confirmation. We had to show up by 10:30, and the practice started at 11am. I got there at 10:15, and the line was INSANELY long - it was wrapped around almost the entire arena. :crack: We didn't even get into the building until 11:15, and at that point they were just letting anyone in. So unbelievably frustrating and disorganized. But once we got in we had a good time.

In fun concert news, I now have tickets to see NKOTBSB in July! :lol: :hyper: The concert is the night I get back from our Montreal extravaganza, which is totally insane, but I think it will be fun. :giggle:

That's so awesome!! Did you get good seats?

<-----still upset over having to sell my BSB tickets :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom