PGP: Let the GA Panic/Fun Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no husband/boyfriend or kids. But I have my friends. :love::heart: And you all understand the need for U2 in my live. My friends back home think its awesome I travel and do mad stuff regarding U2. They encourage me. :shifty:

My kids were always understanding tho... I think Camille was only 12 or 13 when she made this for me and surprised me with it one day. :shifty: I didn't raise no dummies. :wink:

lemonbono-2camiyak.gif

Sean got me into U2. He only has himself to blame!:shifty:

I should of guessed , Sean corrupted you

I have no husband/boyfriend or kids. But I have my friends. :love::heart: And you all understand the need for U2 in my live. My friends back home think its awesome I travel and do mad stuff regarding U2. They encourage me. :shifty:

My friends all think i'm crazy, well the non U2 ones do :D

:cute: thanks. They get to see their 3rd u2 show with me on Tuesday. :happydance:

Yay i can't wait Mum :hyper:

Do you think Comet will notice another child? :shifty:

Dude, that has to be weird for you. And I think Larry is more hubby material having been with the same woman for 30+ years. Adam is the bad boy. Have her read U2 at the End of the World. :sexywink:

If my mom started waxing poetic about U2, it would be strange for me. But my mom is in her 60's. I'd tell her to stop being a cougar!

She's never really talked about them like that before :wink: I was telling her about the motorcycle part of Larry and she got all :drool: :love: She used to like Edge but now she's into Adam and Larry :sexywink:

She LOVES them now :lol:

She's never really talked about them like that before :wink: I was telling her about the motorcycle part of Larry and she got all :drool: :love: She used to like Edge but now she's into Adam and Larry :sexywink:

She LOVES them now :lol:

:lol: Kristen that is so hilarious about your Mum and her new found appreciation. She has taste. :sexywink:

My Mum's fave was Bono. Like mother, like daughter. :sexywink:

Oh and bringing this over from this thread.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f305/bono-butt-cam-seattle-2011-a-210885.html#post7228876

It is an unlisted vid on youtube so not gonna share on FB.

Enjoy. :shifty:

:bow: u2rulesmyworld thank you. :love: ( Me and T met him in Boston in 2005. He was cool. Tapes lots of things. :wink:

The title doesn't have the song in it so doesn't need to be spoilered ( altho its not a rare song anyone but anyone still spoilering themselves might wanna give it a miss.

YouTube - ‪Bono butt cam seattle 2011‬‏

:wink: I better go get a few things I still need at the store and pack and junk. :wave:

:panic:

Oh and zooey called me, she's on the road now.... :hyper: :panic: :hyper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom