PGP - Keeping Your Shutters Wide Open

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: I may need Starbucks to get through this day. I'll see if there's any RED stuff.

Thora, today it was my turn for the gatorade and egg sandwich. Thank god my little one slept in until NINE A.M. this morning. He was up late too (although not as late as I) so hopefully he'll be happy just having a relaxing quiet day at home. :pray:

I don't know how people can survive without a/c in this. :crack: I'm a wimp, though. :lol:

Aww. *sends cool vibes*

:hmm: I may need Starbucks to get through this day. I'll see if there's any RED stuff.

Thora, today it was my turn for the gatorade and egg sandwich. Thank god my little one slept in until NINE A.M. this morning. He was up late too (although not as late as I) so hopefully he'll be happy just having a relaxing quiet day at home. :pray:

That's nice that he slept in! What a treat for mom. :D

I need an IV of coffee today. I'm so unbelievably wiped out. I've been up since 6am, and I'm still yawning like crazy. :yawn: Must get more sleep tonight.

VP!!!!!! Are you really here? Is that really you?

:shh: Don't exclaim so loudly...I hear people are hung over. :wink:

Thanks Thora! :) I may really need them, I don't think my a/c is going to be a match for this. :lol: I might have to get the portable one out.

Kristen, it's gotta be hellish. :hug: Hang in there, I'll send positive vibes that they'll find something to treat, so you'll get rid of this!

K, so there are no other tests to be done?

Not that I or any of the doctors I have seen can think of. Vertigo is a really tricky thing. It usually comes from a few key places such as eye problems, ear problems, neck problems, or tumors. I have had multiple tests for all of those and, nothing.

I also had tests done for my iron levels because you can get very dizzy if you have an iron dificiency.

Kristen, it's gotta be hellish. :hug: Hang in there, I'll send positive vibes that they'll find something to treat, so you'll get rid of this!

Thank you VP :hug:
I've had it for almost two years now and I've just had to learn to adapt to it. It is a pain though.

Ooh, I've been wanting one of those bottles. I wonder how much it is. :hmm:

It came to 24.80 with tax. On the other side in big letters it says
(RED)UCED

You would take -30 over this??? :ohmy:

(I have no AC either... nor do I have air conditioning in my apt :wink:)

:reject:yep..when I am cold I can turn up the furnace, but when I feel like I am in the depths of hell, well, no relief.:|

Kristen, I could be persuaded to go to Eclipse again:shifty:

Not that I or any of the doctors I have seen can think of. Vertigo is a really tricky thing. It usually comes from a few key places such as eye problems, ear problems, neck problems, or tumors. I have had multiple tests for all of those and, nothing.

I also had tests done for my iron levels because you can get very dizzy if you have an iron dificiency.

How long did you see the chiropractor for? Is it possible that it wasn't long enough for him/her to fix whatever it was...?

With all the normal test results you've had to rule out so many things, I'm wondering if it still could be related to your neck/a pinched nerve.

:shh: Don't exclaim so loudly...I hear people are hung over. :wink:

Who me? I just went up to clean the broken glass off the roof. Now THAT's the mark of a good party!

How frustrating. :hug:

Oh wow, that's (red)spensive. :lol: I bought Sarah one a while ago for $10.

(red)spensive :lmao:

1) Glad you guys had such a good time, Jem and Wild. :heart:

It was awesome :drool:

I was out doing yard work at 6 this morning (seriously guys, I was! :shifty: ) and it was already hot, then.

Madness :crack:

Everything came back normal. It was good to hear that because it ruled out the ear veritgo stuff, but it's frustrating because I still have it almost everyday and I've pretty much ruled everything out. But it has to be coming from somewhere. The doctors just can't figure out where and why :crack:
I made an appointment with my eye doctor (for the third time) just in case something new is happening with my eyes that's causing it. I don't know what else to do.

Thanks for asking VP :hug:

Aww i been there too hun. It' frustrating i know. I'll end positive vibe that someone can solve it for you :hug:

Yeah, I was thinking that yours shouldn't be far behind! :hyper :

Mine hasn't even been sent yet :sad:

:hug: :hug:

I can understand the dizziness thing a bit. I have iron problems ( :lol: wow, that sounds really dirty, but I'm keeping it), and sometimes when I stand up too quickly I can black out. I really should be taking iron supplements more often, but it's so hard to get into the habit of taking them every day. :lol: :tsk:

Just looked at the forecast again, and on Wednesday it's now supposed to hit 33C. :ohmy: :drool: Hot damn! Hooray for summer at last! :loveshower:

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate all the good vibes :hug:

VP, I've been going to the chiropractor for years, even before I had this problem.
I've never had a pinched nerve. My mom worked for a chirpractor for years so I've been a regular patient getting neck and back adjustments. I've even tried acupuncture.

Who me? I just went up to clean the broken glass off the roof. Now THAT's the mark of a good party!

Do tell. :eyebrow:

Mine hasn't even been sent yet :sad :

Really?? :angry:

:hug: :hug:

I can understand the dizziness thing a bit. I have iron problems ( :lol : wow, that sounds really dirty, but I'm keeping it), and sometimes when I stand up too quickly I can black out. I really should be taking iron supplements more often, but it's so hard to get into the habit of taking them every day. :lol: :tsk:

Just looked at the forecast again, and on Wednesday it's now supposed to hit 33C. :ohmy: :drool: Hot damn! Hooray for summer at last! :loveshower:

Sarah has that sometimes, too, she feels lightheaded sometimes when she stands. Her iron is too low to donate blood, they won't let her, but I took her to the doctor, and they said it's not low enough to treat.

Poor kid has tried to donate blood about three times, and every time they say no. Once she said she was going to eat a raw cow on a bed of spinach before she went, to see if that would help. :lol:

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate all the good vibes :hug:

VP, I've been going to the chiropractor for years, even before I had this problem.
I've never had a pinched nerve. My mom worked for a chirpractor for years so I've been a regular patient getting neck and back adjustments. I've even tried acupuncture.

Ah, it probably wouldn't be that, then. Just wondering. :)

Sarah has that sometimes, too, she feels lightheaded sometimes when she stands. Her iron is too low to donate blood, they won't let her, but I took her to the doctor, and they said it's not low enough to treat.

Poor kid has tried to donate blood about three times, and every time they say no. Once she said she was going to eat a raw cow before she went, to see if that would help. :lol:

Yeah, there's not much that I can do either except take the supplements. Cue my mother shaking her head at me saying "Take your stupid pills - how hard is it for you to remember to take just one more?!" :lol: :reject:

Eating a raw cow?! :lol: That's awesome. :D

I can't donate blood either. Not that it really bothers me, since needles freak the hell outta me. :lol: I don't do well when I have to get shots or get blood tests done. :yikes:

Yay for lie in. :hi5:

This and sending postive vibes that they can sort it for you. :hug:

For some reason i can't get "Crack Your SHutters Open" out of my head :angry:

:lmao:

:whistle:

:evil:

:lmao:

Craig brought me that tv around before and found my ipod I thought I'd lost. :drool::lol:

Back
Top Bottom