PGP: I'm Dreaming of a U2 Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hope you're all doing well.

I may have mentioned this on here before, but if you want to watch a good Gordon Ramsey series, check out the UK version of Kitchen Nightmares. It's SO much better than the US version. He's still somewhat grumpy and very (unedited!) sweary, but it's much less sensationalized than the US iteration of his shows. But he's also funny and caring, and you can tell that he genuinely wants the restaurants to succeed. He's as much a therapist as a restaurant rescuer. Once I saw these, I wasn't really able to watch any US versions of his shows...they're so edited for drama, and they're basically crap in comparison. The UK versions of Restaurant Nightmares are currently on Netflix Canada, not sure about US, but you can easily find them to download, too.
I watch both versions of Kitchen Nightmares (thank all that is good and holy for BBCAmerica!), and I agree with you. He seems like he truly cares about what happens to the restuarant in the UK one.

:rolleyes: I'm not suprised. I like the last movie (as I am with any Star Trek or Star Wars movie :wink: ) so I'm going to see this one no matter who's in it.

Sorry :reject:

I loved the 2009 Trek, and was planning on seeing the new one as soon as it was announced, so BC being in it is just a major huge ginormous bonus for me. :reject:

:hug:s to anyone who really needs (or wants) it :hug:

(Yes I know I might have made grammatical errors...but I don't give a flying :censored: right now. I'm too tired to care)

:hug:

(thanks for the hug)

Happy St. Patrick's Day, y'all. (I didn't make this--I saved it many years ago.)

U2St.jpg

Geeeez, our sky is green and all colours, go outside people, best northern lights ever.
Was also on news here and they can be seen even in Germany :D

I do too....but then I'm a rarity. I'm both a Star Trek and Star Wars fan and I liked all of the movies.
I love both, too.

I think there's a continium....
like us loving both....then a whole bunch who love/like each to various degrees. Finally those who absolutely hate one or the other.

But I think there are more of us who either really like, or love both
than those who hate on one or the other.
I have had abunch of media & book SF fandom friends who do love both.

I love both, too.

I think there's a continium....
like us loving both....then a whole bunch who love/like each to various degrees. Finally those who absolutely hate one or the other.

But I think there are more of us who either really like, or love both
than those who hate on one or the other.
I have had abunch of media & book SF fandom friends who do love both.

True...so very true. :yes: :hug:

:tsk: :( it's a sad day when Hot Larry pics don't bring zu in!

:wink:

general Helloes "hope you are well" to all ! :wave::wave:

and future projected :wave: and :hug:ss to Zu & VP if either of you show up while
I'm not here. Thinking of you gals and families!

And Grace hope you are doing well :hug:

:angry: 8 times ive tried to send this but the signal keeps collasping after i het the send

:wave: zu! :wave:

miss you :hug:

rather draggy and really stressed at times :( but Spring will help!:hyper::love:

working on a very special little art project

and was in an open call small art works show in feb!

Crochetted myself 2 hats and 1 medium cowl for this past winter :D yay me

what's up w you?

Back
Top Bottom